Happy Birthday Timbo

smclelan

• 4 weeks later...
Happy Birthday Tim

Here is to many more!!!

Andy

thanks to all for the birthday greetings!!!!!

at least i am able to sit on my sled and to take nourishment. guess i'll get another winter on the snow.

hope to see all you guys on the trails in la belle proviince cette hiver!!

the astounding potatoe brothers are planning to do the monts valins during the first week of december. we've got Snowcoach 1 ready to roll.

Andyman, Do you ever keep anything in your garage? It looks spotless. Hope to see you this winter!

Hi Skip

I had it all cleaned out for the BBQ believe me it does not look like that today! Hopefully we will cross paths this winter.

Andy

Snowbound and Timbo, Did you ever snowmobile at Happy Acres - Waterville, PA?

Yes, many times however if riding in that area I usually go farther up route 44 and dump off at the first parking area on the left past Pat Reeders maybe 1/2 mile. From there head towards the pipeline then to either Coudersport or the Canyon.

Yes, many times however if riding in that area I usually go farther up route 44 and dump off at the first parking area on the left past Pat Reeders maybe 1/2 mile. From there head towards the pipeline then to either Coudersport or the Canyon.

Snowbound, Do you know Charlie Rohrer the owner of Happy Acres?

Snowbound and Timbo, Did you ever snowmobile at Happy Acres - Waterville, PA?

Hi Skipper

Yes! One of my best riding buddies lives in Gianes. We will start out from there; ride to Germania, then head down for the Black Forest, on down past Pat Reeders, then on to Happy Acres, Occassionally we'll take a "secret" shortcut and drop into the Waterville Hotel for a mountain burger!!

But that was primarily in the "old days". With the low snow seasons of late, we're spending most of our time in la belle province. We did 5 trips to Quebec last winter. Did get up to Cross Fork one day last winter, one day at Parker Dan, and one day at Raymond B. Winter. Hope PA gets some decent snow this winter. Nice to take a little local spin when the opportunity presents itself.

Timbo

""Formerly acclaimed as the Blizzard Wizzard"

Master Spud of the Astounding Potatoe Brothers :hi:

Snowbound, Do you know Charlie Rohrer the owner of Happy Acres?

Only the name. I have never met him. Timbo is correct, the last 2 years I have put on 8000 miles, about 400 of them were in PA. the rest in PQ. Lets hope this year is 4000+ in PQ and another 1000-1500 in PA. Lets see at $3.50+ per gallon and losing .015 on the dollar I will spend $$$$$$$$$$ per mile!!! :wacko:

Hi Skipper

Yes! One of my best riding buddies lives in Gianes. We will start out from there; ride to Germania, then head down for the Black Forest, on down past Pat Reeders, then on to Happy Acres, Occassionally we'll take a "secret" shortcut and drop into the Waterville Hotel for a mountain burger!!

But that was primarily in the "old days". With the low snow seasons of late, we're spending most of our time in la belle province. We did 5 trips to Quebec last winter. Did get up to Cross Fork one day last winter, one day at Parker Dan, and one day at Raymond B. Winter. Hope PA gets some decent snow this winter. Nice to take a little local spin when the opportunity presents itself.

Timbo

""Formerly acclaimed as the Blizzard Wizzard"

Master Spud of the Astounding Potatoe Brothers :hi:

Back in the 70's and 80's they had some good snowmobiling. The way things are going it won't be long until we will be traveling to the Arctic Circle.