HOW TO TRANSFER TRAIL PASS

MFARJM

Alternative access rights

It is possible to provide a right of access to replacement cost of twenty dollars ($ 20), ideally with the club or the right of initial access had been purchased. To do this you need to retrieve the receipt and sticker on the 1 st and snowmobile back to the seller.

It is important to note that a right of access can not be transferred to another owner. It can only be transferred to another snowmobile owned by the same (sales followed by a purchase for example).

groomer !!!

Just as Groomer said- Bring the original sticker and paperwork, along with your new registration. There is a 20$ charge for the transfer. I just swaped one last week. It is preferable to do the swap in the same club as the first pass was issued.

I'M BUYING A NEW SLED AND WILL SELL MY T660 WHICH HAS A PERMIT. HOW DO I TRANSFER PASS TO NEW SLED? JEFF

Stan is correct, anyone who sells Quebec Trail Passes can transfer the pass for you. Bring the pink copies and the sticker with you. The sticker will peel off. However it will come off in two pieces. You will get a thin top layer and the other part, with the holes in it stays on the sled/windshield. Just return the thin top piece that off when you pulled it off.

Bill

Stan is correct, anyone who sells Quebec Trail Passes can transfer the pass for you. Bring the pink copies and the sticker with you. The sticker will peel off. However it will come off in two pieces. You will get a thin top layer and the other part, with the holes in it stays on the sled/windshield. Just return the thin top piece that off when you pulled it off.

Bill

BILL, THANKS FOR INFO. SINCE I PURCHASED ORIGINAL PASS FROM YOU, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND $20 AND OLD SLIP AND STICKER WITH NEW SLED INFO. THANKS JEFF MORELOCK

BILL, THANKS FOR INFO. SINCE I PURCHASED ORIGINAL PASS FROM YOU, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND $20 AND OLD SLIP AND STICKER WITH NEW SLED INFO. THANKS JEFF MORELOCK

Jeff

Just getting your email, as I'm coming back from Tx to Franconia. I'll be home Monday.

Mail to:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

Bill

• 1 year later...

I am curious if it makes any difference if the sticker hasn't been attached and you have traded sleds?

Do you just need to have the original paperwork changed to reflect the new machine info and then attach the unused sticker - or is the sticker 'coded' to the paperwork.

(sorry, don't have the Trail Pass in front of me to check)

The number on the sticker matches the number on the paperwork.

If you are stopped and papers checked then the info will not match.

Need to change the info on paperwork for new sled.