north side !!!

groomer

Mother Nature should spread the wealth (snow) a little more evenly. :yahoo:

Jack

hi jack !!

ha !! ha !! right !! so close to home .after i posted those pics,i remembered about a post on the french forum .could be somewhere near ste anne des monts,100 miles from home.

groomer !!!

hi s pump !!

ya ,pics from last week.those ones on this post ,north side too ,but i don t know exactly where it is.

there s a bunch of quebecers right now riding off the trail in marsoui and murdochville area.those guys are from mtl and quebec city area.they could nt believe how much snow there is on the north side .

one guy said ,from 8 to 10 ' at some places .there s at least 3 ' right now in the grande riviere area .

stan , your link is a few weeks old i think.saw that link ,but can t remember when.

groomer !!!

wow! Great Job posting GROOMER!!!

As always right on the money with another great report

Dave

you re welcome !!

i wish i could be there !!this could be ste anne des monts-marsoui area or murdochville.the guy forgot to tell !!a bunch of guys from mtl-quebec city area are there right now since a week .

groomer !!!

groomer!

Thanks for posting. We would like to come up for a few days. Is most of the gaspesie groomed? Those pictures are amazing but we are not into digging! We are old and fat! :lol: Thanks so much.

Shane

groomer!

Thanks for posting. We would like to come up for a few days. Is most of the gaspesie groomed? Those pictures are amazing but we are not into digging! We are old and fat! :lol: Thanks so much.

Shane

hi shane !!

ha !! ha !! back from grooming an hr ago.i m getting old too ,but i still have the ''twist '', expression in quebecois ,means skill.always liked off the trail riding.

forgot to check , but i don t think it s groomed all around the gaspesie right now.some trails were still closed on the south side last week end .

groomer !!!

Groomer

Thanks for the great pictures and all your posts. We enjoy reading them. Well another season and hopefully this is the one where I get to make the trip around Gaspe. Any word on how the trails are on other parts of the Peninsula?

Thanks

Bob

Groomer

Thanks for the great pictures and all your posts. We enjoy reading them. Well another season and hopefully this is the one where I get to make the trip around Gaspe. Any word on how the trails are on other parts of the Peninsula?

Thanks

Bob

hi bob !!

you re welcome !! tough start this year.some trails are still closed in the gaspesie.south side , i guess they don t have enough snow yet.on the east end ,they have a lot of snow ,but i know they have some work to do ,because rain damaged the trails and a few bridges a few weeks back.

http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showConditionsSentiersClub?rid=1

ouvert/open....fermé/closed .....west side of matane ,part of tq 5 is still closed,tartigou river is not frozen yet

pic somewhere around ste anne des monts.

jean-guy

Groomer

I see the interior section from Perce to Murdockville is not open. Is that because of no snow or is a lot of this area still rebuilding from the floods?

Thanks

Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNA0mO1R95k

hi mike !!

whoops !! sorry, did nt see that you had posted.according to the reportage i saw 2 weeks ago on the news , i guess they are rebuilding some bridges and fixing the trails because of the heavy rain damages.about 2 weeks ago ,i saw a video of some guys riding near gaspé area ,there was huge crevices on the roads.if i find that video , ill post it.

checked this morning and trails were still closed.

jean-guy

Groomer Thanks for the report update I will be back in contact closer to my vacation time 1 month to go! I Hope the weather cooperates this year so i can make it up there

Bob

ya ,we need a lot more !!

groomer !!!