Cabano/Squatec trail conditions?

snowrider3

You shouldn't have any problems coming from Biencourt to Moosevalley. As mentioned, logging roads all groomed and the signage is fair too. I think about 50 miles total? No problem for most sleds to make this trip on one tank. Just remember to fill up at Moosevalley because it is another 58 to Edmunston.

Have fun!

You shouldn't have any problems coming from Biencourt to Moosevalley. As mentioned, logging roads all groomed and the signage is fair too. I think about 50 miles total? No problem for most sleds to make this trip on one tank. Just remember to fill up at Moosevalley because it is another 58 to Edmunston.

Have fun!

Thanks Whaler, good info to know. Can't wait to hit the trails.

• 3 weeks later...

I arrived RDL last night and rode today. A little icy leaving town heading south, just a few miles, after that very nice. Looks like the area had some rain, but got a couple inches of powder on top. Conditions very nice. Snow on trail is hard, but not icy and top layer is well broken up from sleds. Trails were very smooth. Did 210 miles incl 2 gas stops, coffee brak and lunch break in 7 hours. Pleny of lube for hyfax and coolers. I went almost to Cabanno before heading west.

mike

I passed through Biencourt coming from Mont Lebel on sunday, the intersection for Moosevalley was 15k before Biencourt, i was low on fuel and went into Biencourt to fill up, gas station was closed on sunday, then went to Squatech and filled up, did'nt turn back, took the 369 into Degelis. All trails groomed and in good shape, Squatech trails needed some work.

I was back up in this region this past weekend. We did the trip from Clair NB to Rivier Blue then over to St. Louis de Ha ha. Trails were super.

We then turned on to the 85 south to Edmunston and met the groomer......no need to mention the conditions!