A Few Random Pictures From This Season

Je me souviens

We did see your name in the book at the Pourvoirie at barrage Gouin .. any pics from there ?

Pourvoirie Barrage Gouin

Our room there

Pourvoirie Martin

Water inlet to the Gouin,can be seen at Pourvoirie Martin

Not of this season but wanted to share [2008 season]. Camera date no good. On this day we left Montreal and camped out at Lac Fallion 780klms.

Parc de La Verendryie between Joncas and Rapid de Joachins

The old Joncas

Trailblazer, almost 500 miles in a day? That must have been a long one. :drinks: I am patiently waiting for my trip in the Laverendrye park, I believe it is the only park that I have not had the opportunity to ride through yet. Nice pics. Dooright, this is what i have for pics of the barrage Gouin. Martin's is a nice place too, as shown by Trailblazer's pics.

Edited by Je me souviens

Trails were super that day, i remember i met my friend on Lac de Deux Montagnes at 7 am and left from there, the trick to long distance days Je Me Souviens is knowing excactly where to turn at every intersection and not having to open the map every time, aswell, try to stretch the range from your fuel tank so you don't have to stop too often and third of all not too many breaks and the ones that are taken don't take them too long. It's not the first time i've been to Lac Fallion in one day, we used to stop at Forsythe in the past 'cause they were alot cheaper to stay at and we liked the company too. On big days like those we're usually in before 7pm.

Here's a couple pics of the old Forsythe and the trail leading to it.

is this a fur thong? :lol:

The second post with the fur triange, coundnt get the reply on it.

Yes, it's a fur thong, the misses did not think it was as funny, but I always tell her about the power of the pelt...

It can be purchased at the relais on lepine road where you ride the logging road for a few miles, I don't remember the name of the relais. B)

• 2 weeks later...