Herbertville - L' Etape - St.Raymond - 23 trail conditions

JimP

Has anyone been riding this area? Have they been grooming on a regular schedule? Any problem with fuel at L'Etape? We are heading to Lac St.Jean ( Roberval )by way of 355 to 83 up and undecided going east or west coming back to St.Zenon. If we go west 83 to 369 to 345. If we go east 83 to 23 to 318. I know there is some logging going on around Wemotaci if we go west. I also know that the grooming is not all that around St.Raymond sometimes. Any suggestions?

Last Thursday, the trails in and out of letape were good.

Since then.... Ran, warm and a week of riders.....

GutZ

At least your still there Don- The Fab 4 are now back in the U.K.!!

Good to meet you, and the brothers, and hope to see you again next year, hopefully with a bit more of the white stuff. All the best

Gary :drinks:

At least your still there Don- The Fab 4 are now back in the U.K.!!

Good to meet you, and the brothers, and hope to see you again next year, hopefully with a bit more of the white stuff. All the best

Gary :drinks:

It was our pleasure to meet you.

I'm glad you made it home safe.

Did you stop at the Ice Hotel?

Don

It was our pleasure to meet you.

I'm glad you made it home safe.

Did you stop at the Ice Hotel?

Don

Yes we did the tour of the Ice Hotel and although interesting thought the layout of it was not as good as when it was on the old site. But some of the ice carvings were amazing so it made for an enjoyable afternoon. We could not believe the almost total lack of snow in and around Quebec City though!

Pat's now working 0n our plans for next year's snowmo holiday, so hope to see you at the HI then.

Gary

Yes we did the tour of the Ice Hotel and although interesting thought the layout of it was not as good as when it was on the old site. But some of the ice carvings were amazing so it made for an enjoyable afternoon. We could not believe the almost total lack of snow in and around Quebec City though!

Pat's now working 0n our plans for next year's snowmo holiday, so hope to see you at the HI then.

Gary

I think you mean the Delta next year.

Don't want to book the wrong hotel.

That would be like booking the wrong date!