Near Mont Laurier-Mid Range?

Andyman

Does anyone know where this is? I can't remember the name of this place as it was a number of years ago. I remember the food was good and they had tame deer in the yard and fuel was available. Here are 2 pics of the lodge and this sign is just north of the pouvoirie only a few miles I believe and the screen capture is where I think it is shown as FOOD. As you can see it is near Val-Barrette.

Andy

I can't put the finger on but it is in the mont-laurier area east of Val-Barette.It could be near the ''Restaurant Le Grillon'' just off the 315.I have circled in red where I think the pic with signs was taken.I would beleive that outfitter is the local trail south of the TQ63 which is the railroad bed in that area

I can't put the finger on but it is in the mont-laurier area east of Val-Barette.It could be near the ''Restaurant Le Grillon'' just off the 315.I have circled in red where I think the pic with signs was taken.I would beleive that outfitter is the local trail south of the TQ63 which is the railroad bed in that area

Thanks Mid Range. I looked the Le Grillon up before I made my post and I know that isn't it. From what I can remember we took a side trail off 315 that was down a local road and then turned hard left to this outfitter. No big deal I was just trying to find the name. I think your map is very close to the location.

Andy

Does anyone know where this is? I can't remember the name of this place as it was a number of years ago. I remember the food was good and they had tame deer in the yard and fuel was available. Here are 2 pics of the lodge and this sign is just north of the pouvoirie only a few miles I believe and the screen capture is where I think it is shown as FOOD. As you can see it is near Val-Barrette.

Andy

Andyman

I am not 100% certain but I think that this is Chez Punch. This is about 30 miles south of Mont-Laurier near Lac serpent. To go there you would have to ride the trail in park Papineau Labelle.

Andyman

I am not 100% certain but I think that this is Chez Punch. This is about 30 miles south of Mont-Laurier near Lac serpent. To go there you would have to ride the trail in park Papineau Labelle.

Hi Daniel

Thanks again for your help in saving our butts in that blizzard! You could be right on this location as we started in Lac Simon and rode to Mont Laurier with a couple of stops. One stop to help one of our riders when he had a mishap and broke his shoulder and the other at this relais and we did go through the park. In these pics you can see the sign for Rt315 beside me and the shoot of the 2 sleds is what I was seeing looking back toward this relais down the trail that I believe to be 315 or very close to it.

Andy

Andyman

If you went from Lac Simon to Val-Barette, there is only 1 place to stop and it is Chez Punch. About halfway between these 2 places.

The mystery is solved. I followed the info from these posts and from HCS and searched some ATV sites and found a pic of Chez Punch parking lot. Bingo now I know. It is on Lac Serpent 1410 Ruisseau Serpent near Notre Dame-du-Laus.

Andy

The mystery is solved. I followed the info from these posts and from HCS and searched some ATV sites and found a pic of Chez Punch parking lot. Bingo now I know. It is on Lac Serpent 1410 Ruisseau Serpent near Notre Dame-du-Laus.

Andy

The cocktail glass from google earth shows the location.

Andy

Neat stuff. This place looks very familiar. Long time no see Andyman. I hope you are well. :good:

Neat stuff. This place looks very familiar. Long time no see Andyman. I hope you are well. :good:

Hi Shane

So far so good. Patiently waiting for winter and looking forward to another season. Hope to meet up again this winter. Lets hope the snow is like this pic!

Andy

Hi Shane

So far so good. Patiently waiting for winter and looking forward to another season. Hope to meet up again this winter. Lets hope the snow is like this pic!

Andy

Yes sir Andy! I have my fingers, toes and I even cross the little man's fingers and toes when he is sleeping for extra good luck. :lol: