More pics from Chaudière-Appalache!!

Switchback 2006

Hi dblacks!

I just see that you a member of the Club Ste-Sabine! :good:

Do you know that there will be a merger between your club and 3 other snowmobile club?

1- Lac Etchemin

2- Ste-Sabine

3- St-Magloire

4- St-Justine

The resolutions clubs will happen on December 9!!

All the best!

Switchback, That sounds like a great move for those clubs, should give them a good pool of supporters to work from and help them with their equipment replacement and useage.

We will happily stay a member of that combined group

RR

Hey Road Runner where are you going to be leaving from, we are going up friday also. It looks good for a run all up thru 55 and 35. I would assume riv du loup, cabano, rimouski, phenomogook are going to be good. Supposed to be 3' plus.

NH Vector

Hey Road Runner where are you going to be leaving from, we are going up friday also. It looks good for a run all up thru 55 and 35. I would assume riv du loup, cabano, rimouski, phenomogook are going to be good. Supposed to be 3' plus.

NH Vector

NHV , We will most likely leave from beauce or lac etch/ or ste sabine, depending on how things shape up this week with the trails. Switchback should be able to give us some info as the week unfolds.

Best regards

RR

NHV , We will most likely leave from beauce or lac etch/ or ste sabine, depending on how things shape up this week with the trails. Switchback should be able to give us some info as the week unfolds.

Best regards

RR

absolutely! :good: :good:

• 2 months later...