happy birthday jean guy !!!!

eddieskidoo

i almost forgot! and i see im the first to wish u happy birthday .it was great to ride ur fantiast trails . and good to see u when u were around .. have a good summer and dave and i will see next ed year!!!

hi all !!

thank you very much !!

well ,i took my first beer last thursday night since the first week of november.ha !! ha !!

yesterday afternoon i went to a little bar(golf course during the summer) at the beginning of the trail to go up to the lake.the wowan there made a few 50/50 during the winter.so, she gave me 168.00$$ for my grooming.not bad ,very happy !!..........but very tough being in a public place.......rather groom 15 hrs straight ha !! ha !!!

the end is close.no grooming for me since the last run on tq 5 ,april 2.i was expecting to bring back the machine to albertville tomorrow morning ,but rain here since 3 pm.heavy time to time .there s 3 places in town i must watch not to ''sink '' the machine in the trail.i think i m going to wait wednesday morning instead,time to let the rain to drain.

thanks again !!

ps:tried to post a pic,did nt work !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi saguenay bill and phil !!

thanks !!

probably won t be able to go to my camp before the first days of may,with the 4 wheelers only.still too much snow.

no problem phil let me know when you ll come back !!

have a great and safe summer too !!

yesterday ,temp went up to 22c .

Happy Belated Birthday Jean Guy!! Should the sun gods shine on us next weekend we will snowshoe up Mount Hogs Back and drink to your old age when we get to the top. We will drink to your old age even if we don't make it to the top!! :rofl:

:drinks:

Happy Belated Birthday Jean Guy!! Should the sun gods shine on us next weekend we will snowshoe up Mount Hogs Back and drink to your old age when we get to the top. We will drink to your old age even if we don't make it to the top!! :rofl:

:drinks:

hi smclelan !!

merci !!

ha !! ha !! i guess ,both of us will feel old on the way back !!!remember mount albert on the way down ??hope to make it on top to see the north and west side .bogan and faribault area (trail 595 ).

blue sky here ,bit of snow early this morning and windy like hell all day long.

i was on main street this morning and could see that tq 5 is disappearing slowly.there s dirt at the entrance/exit.

:drinks: Happy Belated Birthday Jean Guy!! :drinks:

And thanks for the good job you do even here on the forum and on the trails :good: B)

have a good summer and take care :drinks:

Alain

merci alain !!

always a pleasure to help !!great way to spend winter time.

keep up the great photo report and have a great summer !!

pic ,the little bar i went last sunday afternoon.almost at the corner of the trail of st alexandre and the trail going to the lake.trail for st alexandre is about a quarter mile on the left .

have a happy birthday Jean-Guy. 27 years..... will try to find your camp on this trail ride and hope the homemade wine survives the trail

thank you very much goose !!!

don t be shy to ask for info.i could send you info with google earth.

i m there every friday afternoon around 3 pm til sunday at noon.if you want to come with friends and spend one night + 1 day riding on the z e c , no problem.there s a lot of room and roads + trails.

if you think the wine won t survive ,i can buy extra bottles !! :lol:

pic:moose entering the yard of the camp.

Bon Anniversaire Jean-Guy :drinks:

merci gary !!

ton francais est tres bon.

your french is very good !!

missed those 3 deers this morning on the causapscal river.snow was frozen on the trail and it was making noise.not enough time for me to ''clear'' the trees.

Have a big one on me JG, happy B-Day and hope to meet you one day, been too long since my last visit to the Gaspe. :drinks:

thanks trailblazer !!

sure !!after so many posts ,i ll be very glad to meet one day you at the clubhouse !!

pic:causapscal river at the cable bridge in town.

Sorry, I was out of town on the anniversary of your birth, Jean Guy.

Happy Birthday!

a la prochain!

timbo

hi timbo !!

merci beaucoup !!

i ll remove the signage next week on tq 5.i ll wait for a sunny day and go with the 4-wheelers!!

Happy belated birthday and again thanks for all you do. We will be looking for your summer pics. Jeff & Sandy

thanks northbound + sandy !!

you re welcome !!...and thank you again for you know what!! very appreciated !!

few old pics near my camp.

hi saguenay bill and phil !!

thanks !!

probably won t be able to go to my camp before the first days of may,with the 4 wheelers only.still too much snow.

no problem phil let me know when you ll come back !!

have a great and safe summer too !!

yesterday ,temp went up to 22c .

Happy Birthday Jean Guy! and it sounds like you need a BIGGER 4 wheeler (with tracks... ha ha)

Have a cold one for me!

Bob

hi bob !!

thank you very much!!

could be a great idea.never really tried a 4 wheelers with tracks,.only 2-3 miles years ago.it could be a good way to spend the month of april here.

still winter ,- 12c this morning .