Mt-Valin April 21st to the 24th

quebec#1

That's friggen gorgeous!! We were up the on April 7th and 8th and by looking at your pictures, there seems to be more snow now then when we were there. Were planning on heading up in May. Looks like it will be perfect.

post-402-0-32809100-1303817547_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-28218100-1303817572_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-59640800-1303817506_thumb.jpg

this is just too good to be true :yahoo: me and the boys from maine are thinking about going up to mt valin on may 6 weekend dors anyone think there will be snow to boondock on :nea: i know some of you guys said you were going up let us know do you think we can unload at the ski area thanks guys turbo jim :good:

this is just too good to be true :yahoo: me and the boys from maine are thinking about going up to mt valin on may 6 weekend dors anyone think there will be snow to boondock on :nea: i know some of you guys said you were going up let us know do you think we can unload at the ski area thanks guys turbo jim :good:

Our plan is to stay at the ski hill but we were told by someone we know that goes in May, we may have to trailer up a liitle higher. Now this apparently is the case most years for the month of May. However, looking at the pictures from Quebec 1, the amount of snow they still have starting from the ski hill should be fine. Our plan is to sled on the 5th and 6th or we may go the following week.

They are not grooming anymore so riding will be just like off trail and the hydro line will be a blast. Enjoy!!

Our plan is to stay at the ski hill but we were told by someone we know that goes in May, we may have to trailer up a liitle higher. Now this apparently is the case most years for the month of May. However, looking at the pictures from Quebec 1, the amount of snow they still have starting from the ski hill should be fine. Our plan is to sled on the 5th and 6th or we may go the following week.

They are not grooming anymore so riding will be just like off trail and the hydro line will be a blast. Enjoy!!

I doubt that you will be able to take off on may the 5th or 6th from the ski hill infact id say their is no way you will be able too.

You will have to trailer higher up for sure.

I don't know what your talking about Bucky... by the looks of your Avatar, you don't need snow.

Then I find this picture of Quebec 1, looks like his Apex has handling issues... lol!

post-402-0-62500600-1304857642_thumb.jpg

I don't know what your talking about Bucky... by the looks of your Avatar, you don't need snow.

Then I find this picture of Quebec 1, looks like his Apex has handling issues... lol!

post-402-0-62500600-1304857642_thumb.jpg

Man that snow was so soft that day up in mt-valin it was like 25c outside !

post-147-0-09351500-1304956575_thumb.jpg

post-147-0-99843300-1304956702_thumb.jpg

Edited by quebec#1