Where do you come from?

Switchback 2006

As I am a little new here, I would like to know where do you come from! Do you have photos to show me?

Myself, I remain in the country on the south shore of Quebec. At St-Nérée-de-Bellechasse!

From my house we can see from The Mont-Ste-Anne Station to Cap à l'aigle. It's not very clear because

we are so close... :lol: :lol: 75 miles in a straight line on the oder side of the St-Lawrence river!!

My garden!!

On the St-Lawrence river bank!

My small play ground at home in winter!!

Massif du sud! If you look carefully, the small white lines are the slopes of the Mount St. Anne Station in Beaupré, Qc!!

And of course my sled!

It is always interesting to know where people come from! ;)

Show me yours :hi:

Best regards!!

I'm from the Lakes Region Of NH. Here is the view out my front window.

Some pics of the local trails

Pics from Northern NH

Hi Ckf!

You have a realy nice place! It seems that the month of January has given you more trouble. More difficult than the month of March! Nice trails!

Wakeboard?

I will be in Portand, on march 6 & 7 of 2008 for a conference!

I would just take my weekend off to ride in NH or in the Maine! Can you give me more information. Do you have any place to suggest? Hotels, trails, place to put trailer & car, map, web site.....

Thanks for sharing :good:

I'm from Rouses Point NY. This is lake champlain. No not the view from my front window, but close enough to enjoy.

Here are some local adirondack park trails. This shot is an old logging road called the old wolf pond road with some freshies, I didn't think to take the picture while it was freshly undisturbed in the morning, I was too anxious to put first tracks down.

If anyone on the site wants a tour of the adirondacks let me know, I would be more than glad to show you around, between trips to heaven, quebec paradise that is. The white mountains of NH look pretty sweet too. The farthest I ever made it into NH on a sled was into colebrook for gas, then straight back to the green mountains of VT.

Hi Ckf!

You have a realy nice place! It seems that the month of January has given you more trouble. More difficult than the month of March! Nice trails!

Wakeboard?

I would just take my weekend off to ride in NH or in the Maine! Can you give me more information. Do you have any place to suggest? Hotels, trails, place to put trailer & car, map, web site.....

Here is a NH website that has a lot of info.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.php?act=home

We are from Dalhousie Quebec. Is about 40minutes from Cornwall Ontario(border xssing).We require a Quebec pass here however we have many miles of trails in ontario that we groom as well.

Our sleds came out of the garage today time to get ready...other pic is local drag races & our trails

I'm from Rouses Point NY. This is lake champlain. No not the view from my front window, but close enough to enjoy.

Here are some local adirondack park trails. This shot is an old logging road called the old wolf pond road with some freshies, I didn't think to take the picture while it was freshly undisturbed in the morning, I was too anxious to put first tracks down.

If anyone on the site wants a tour of the adirondacks let me know, I would be more than glad to show you around, between trips to heaven, quebec paradise that is. The white mountains of NH look pretty sweet too. The farthest I ever made it into NH on a sled was into colebrook for gas, then straight back to the green mountains of VT.

Hi Doo Time!

I would love to see that place!

From Portland to Adirondack park is.......5 to 6 hrs...?!?! More??

I know that from Adirondack park to Québec is more or less 6 hrs.

Nice pics & Thanks for sharing that with us! :hi:

Hi Ckf!

Wakeboard?

since I assume your heading back to QUebec from Portland via route 201 I would go to Jackman and ride the moosehead loop from there one day and maybe over to Rangeley area the other day. It's a bit busy there on the weekends but it's nice trails up there and it's not too far from home fro you come the end fo thew weekend. ME sells a weekend pass for around $40.

since I assume your heading back to QUebec from Portland via route 201 I would go to Jackman and ride the moosehead loop from there one day and maybe over to Rangeley area the other day. It's a bit busy there on the weekends but it's nice trails up there and it's not too far from home fro you come the end fo thew weekend. ME sells a weekend pass for around $40.

Hummmm! This is not a bad idea Legend700! :D

When I went to Portand last year, I saw a lot of small B & B with snowmobiles everywhere. I view that there are places to park cars and trailes along the way!

Do you have recommondations to make me for a cool & friendly hotel....with trails not very far...

Do you have suggestion for an itinerary! For 3 days!! I never went snowmobiling in the USA.

Only 2 times per year to Portand ... for the work. This year, is in March and it falls on Wednesday, Thursday and

Friday ... 15:00 bye, bye ... gone snowmobiles until Monday in the US! :yahoo:

Well, I'll join in.

I live in Ottawa, but spend Every weekend in the Laurentians (close to Ste-Agathe-des-Monts)

Here are a couple of shots of the cottage.

Hi Rob in Ottawa!

Realy nice cottage!!

One of our supplier in Ottawa(Leduc Bus Line), which is a good friend of mine at the same time make, It makes a lot of snowmobile too!

And you QcRiders! ! :drinks: