Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

ha!!ha!!ha !!

i remember those sleds !! i started riding i was 4 y/o .

i remember seeing a model like that or maybe an olympique 12/3 , 68/69 with wheels.ha!!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hey Groomer! Order us some SNOW PLEEEEEEASE!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Groomer! Order us some SNOW PLEEEEEEASE!

hi shane !!

i wish i could have the skill to do that !!i was looking at those pics this morning !!

first 2 pics,dec 15 th 06 ,i was there earlier this morning.weather was identical !!low clouds and a lot of humidity,except no sunshine !!

last 3 ,first run on my part of tq 5 ,jan 3 th 07 !!

Hi Timbo,

Yes, that is us at the Buzzard! Probably the best dinner I ever had was there. The grandmother knows how to cook. Not even sure what the food was, but out of this world.

Mike

Did you enjoy the caribou, thinly sliced, on the hot rock???

If I see you guys at the Gathering, remind me to tell you about the famous Martin Luther King Day desert they prepaired for Pud, Richie and I!!! lol.

timbo

Can you guess where this one was taken?

That table light looks awfully familiar. My initial thought was the Colliene (to us old timers; now the Roquemont) in St-Ray, but I need to reflect :-) a little on it. It's back there in the memory banks, somewhere.

timbo

ps. somehow, the food looks a little too succulent for St-Raymond du Portneuf????

Ray and I have another twin brother. Recognize him or the place we are at?post-70-0-23081400-1323831869_thumb.jpg

Mike

Not sure I recognize your twin brother, though I think I may have seen him somewhere in the distant past?? :rolleyes:

The bar looks like Fallion in Abitibi.

timbo

The guy on the right looks like he tells airplanes where to go and where not go. Too bad he can't do the same with snow storms! :yahoo:

Hello Every one if a man like to go to this and say hello can you give me some names and numbers of other hotels around.Thanks Rich

http://www.lacouleedouce.com/entreea.html

hi rich !!

try la coulée douce ,must be some rooms or little cabins left !!

jean-guy

Groomer,

How are we looking as far as snow goes? Are things getting underway?

Thanks,

shane

Groomer,

How are we looking as far as snow goes? Are things getting underway?

Thanks,

shane

hi shane !!

up to now ,looks good !!started snowing about half an hr ago.about 2-3 weeks ago went to see for a school bus to go up to the clubhouse on the saturday night.i just need to advise the guy a few days in advance !!

don t worry i ll be the driver !!! :lol::lol::lol:

talked with the waitress and cook about the gathering 2 weeks ago.

we just need more snow right now !!according to some friends ,average is 8 ''+ in the woods .

all pics ,on the way up to st alexandre and back.

forgot ,if you have suggestions or an idea for something at the clubhouse ,let me know in advance ,just in case !!

jean-guy

How about some dancing girls... :lol: :) :db:

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have a great holiday season with your families

and friends and I will see you all 4 weeks from today. It is shaping up to be a super 2012 Quebec Rider Winter Gathering.

Everything is falling into place and I have had lots of people contacting me about last minute details. The snow God's are

starting to do their part and I have full confidence that our man Jean-Guy will have some superb trails for us to ride on.

So be safe over the holidays and I will see you on the 20th!

Andy

Merry xmas and Happy New Year to you too Andyman and to all on the board, winter gathering should be fun and i'm sure Groomer will not be sleeping too much before the gathering, he has a lot of pressure on him to make sure everything is right up to par, which i have no doubt he'll accomplish. :drinks: cheers to all.