Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

Merry xmas and Happy New Year to you too Andyman and to all on the board, winter gathering should be fun and i'm sure Groomer will not be sleeping too much before the gathering, he has a lot of pressure on him to make sure everything is right up to par, which i have no doubt he'll accomplish. :drinks: cheers to all.

hi trailblazer !!

you re absolutely right !!better have good nights sleep before the gathering .this will be a lot of stress!!

i ll be honest ,this is unusual for me during winter time ,i drank a bottle of wine last night(first one since moose hunting) ,just to practice !! :lol::lol::lol:

all pics taken from the '' pinatubo '' up the mountains at mile 41 on the truck logging road.second pic,in the middle ,far right ,faribault camps are not too far from there.mountains are on park matane and trail 595 is right on the other side.

jean-guy :drinks:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas to all Quebec Riders and of coarse to Groomer and all fellow groomer's.

Groomer , my daughter and myself will be checking out the trail's just before the gathering hope to meet up with you then.

Farmerold & Tammy

hi farmerold + tammy !!

merry chritmas to both of you !!

if you stop at the clubhouse ,don t be shy to ask the waitress to call me !!

-22c tonight !!

second pic ,right where we met !!

Merry Christmas to all of my new QR friends and a special thanks to Groomer. Thanks for the autographed maps, passes, pictures and info. I am so thankful to all of you for your help!

I hope you have lots of good fun and food tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a big heap of snow!

Linda

Merry Christmas to all of my new QR friends and a special thanks to Groomer. Thanks for the autographed maps, passes, pictures and info. I am so thankful to all of you for your help!

I hope you have lots of good fun and food tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a big heap of snow!

Linda

bienvenue linda !!

like i said often,ain t cost much to help !!

joyeux noel from your gaspesian friend !!

jean-guy :drinks: ....wine !!!

I sure hope there is more snow between now and the gathering! Don't want to have to change our plans.

bienvenue linda !!

like i said often,ain t cost much to help !!

joyeux noel from your gaspesian friend !!

jean-guy :drinks: ....wine !!!

Jean-Guy

These are great pictures!! I really appreciate that you post these. Especially since there is a Dandelion coming up in my front lawn right where there should be snow! I bought a Quebec pass, new sled and a new suit and there isn't even a snow flake here! What is going on? I think if you drink wine at midnight at the same time as the rest of us and we all close our eyes and 'Think Snow'! it might happen!

Let's give it a try!

Happy New Year Jean-Guy!

Linda

Jean-Guy

These are great pictures!! I really appreciate that you post these. Especially since there is a Dandelion coming up in my front lawn right where there should be snow! I bought a Quebec pass, new sled and a new suit and there isn't even a snow flake here! What is going on? I think if you drink wine at midnight at the same time as the rest of us and we all close our eyes and 'Think Snow'! it might happen!

Let's give it a try!

Happy New Year Jean-Guy!

Linda

hi linda !!

always a pleasure to post a few pics !!won t need to wait til mid night to open a bottle of wine ,just opened one ,10 mins ago !!ha!!ha!!

woke up at 3 30 am ,so i don t expect to be up at midnight !!!

very close to 6 '' of fresh snow and still snowing !!

happy new year and cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrsss !!!...from the gaspesie !!!

With only hours left...I must say I can't get in the 'party mood' I have NO snow! I have been waiting and waiting. I am getting down now. Need a 'snow fix' !!

cheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssss my friend :drinks:

happy new year

merci coldsmoke !!

happy new year to you + family !!!

sadly storm is dead since 20 mins.6'' of snow ,better than nothing.

yesterday morning ,i bulldozed lots of alders ,right behind the drag.first corner ,going up the first hill west of the st fidele cb.

Hang in there. Get your boots out and dance. Lol.

That's maybe what I need.

Good thing I bought a Quebec permit! I have to do a Breast Cancer Snow Run first Saturday of February in Huntsville, then maybe I will head north and then east to Quebec! For a nice long month of riding!

I sure hope there is more snow between now and the gathering! Don't want to have to change our plans.

Shane don't even think that way! There will be snow for the Gathering. We are heading to the Gaspe Wednesday evening to ride for a few days and when we return Sunday night I will post some pics that will put your mind at ease.

Andy

Shane don't even think that way! There will be snow for the Gathering. We are heading to the Gaspe Wednesday evening to ride for a few days and when we return Sunday night I will post some pics that will put your mind at ease.

Andy

Thanks Andy. Have a great trip. I just got back from Lanaudiere. Was very very good!

Andy

Andy

Looking forward to a detailed ride report with photos, as we're looking to head out that way on 1/12

:yahoo: