Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

Off Topic, Kinda, But Good to know:

Yes i phonned at la cache and they are openned this winter for all the sevices.

Dale Fitzpatrick

Louise Comeau

Tourist Agent

Infomotoneige Gaspésie

May make life easier.

GutZ

Great to know, thanks Gutz.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the Gaspe gets bombed with snow in the next few days! Looking forward to coming up on Sunday/Monday. Hoping to be able to ride some nice loops out of Capauscal next week. :good:

6 of us from ontario starting in montmagny thursday morning, Rimoski thursday night, ride in friday, anyone want to join us just let me know. Look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting lots of new ones. Thanks for putting this together Andy. Do you have a total of all attending and whom?? Kevin

6 of us from ontario starting in montmagny thursday morning, Rimoski thursday night, ride in friday, anyone want to join us just let me know. Look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting lots of new ones. Thanks for putting this together Andy. Do you have a total of all attending and whom?? Kevin

When we had breakfast with groomer last Thursday morning he said we had 36 total. I know the majority of the people coming but I expect a few surprises.

Andy

:yahoo:

for those staying at la coulée douce.

first pic ,view right after the fence(map).bld garon.

p-2 ...turning left on st denis st .

p-3...at the ''stop ' sign on st denis st .turn left and go down the hill

p-4...once at the bottom,turn right and go up the hill

p-5... up the hill for l auberge.

p-6 ...right in the parking of the auberge !!

shane ,brought your maps at the auberge !!you ll have plenty and they already had some .

jean-guy

for those staying at la coulée douce.

first pic ,view right after the fence(map).bld garon.

p-2 ...turning left on st denis st .

p-3...at the ''stop ' sign on st denis st .turn left and go down the hill

p-4...once at the bottom,turn right and go up the hill

p-5... up the hill for l auberge.

p-6 ...right in the parking of the auberge !!

shane ,brought your maps at the auberge !!you ll have plenty and they already had some .

jean-guy

Jean-Guy you are spoiling these guys! You are making it too easy! LOL

Andy

Jean-Guy you are spoiling these guys! You are making it too easy! LOL

Andy

hi andy !!

would you like me to turn the signage the other way !! ha!!ha!!ha!!

i don t want 25 qr members looking for shane '' downtown '' causapscal !! :lol:

i had to go to the auberge ,so i thought about that taking pics before going to the clubhouse !!

-15c ,blue sky !!

jean-guy

Add two more to the list at the Auberge la Coulee Douce. We just made reservations. I'm not sure where we are leaving the truck yet, Riviere du Loup maybe.

Looking forward to a great time!

Jack & Sandi :drinks:

The more the merrier Jack and Sandi see you on Friday the 20th.

Andy

This might be silly but anyone think of name tags, yes like kindergarden, with 36 + people it might be easier to have screen name & real name on tags. Some of us are well known to others and some not... :unknw::hi::help: Who the hell are you again???

This might be silly but anyone think of name tags, yes like kindergarden, with 36 + people it might be easier to have screen name & real name on tags. Some of us are well known to others and some not... :unknw::hi::help: Who the hell are you again???

:good: Great idea Phil. We'll bring some along. I'll stop by Staples in a few minutes on my way home from work. Pud and I are leaving PA tomorrow at o-dark-hundred for Amqui. I'll have them in the truck.

timbo

Better be sure to bring one for GROOMER! He blends right in! :rofl: :rofl: :pardon: :pardon: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi Everyone,

We just received a package in the mail from Le Quebec Maritime. The package contains 3 trail maps and a promotional postcard. The postcard offers 30% off lodging at 10 different hotels in the Maritime. Some of the hotels are: Hotel Universal Riviere du Loup, Hotel Rimouski, Auberge L’Ambassadeur, etc.

I had made a reservation at Hotel Universal. I just called the Hotel back and was told to present the postcard at check in for the discount. 30% off, yipee!

The website on the postcard is snowmobilequebecmaritime.ca/mqus.

Check your mail.

Hi Everyone,

We just received a package in the mail from Le Quebec Maritime. The package contains 3 trail maps and a promotional postcard. The postcard offers 30% off lodging at 10 different hotels in the Maritime. Some of the hotels are: Hotel Universal Riviere du Loup, Hotel Rimouski, Auberge L’Ambassadeur, etc.

I had made a reservation at Hotel Universal. I just called the Hotel back and was told to present the postcard at check in for the discount. 30% off, yipee!

Check your mail.

Great promo, Thank's Jack. Stan :drinks:

Hi Everyone,

Check your mail.

You need one for each night they just told me and it does not work on the "Package" pricing.

I found another one and we are starting and ending our trip there.

GutZ

1326410650[/url]' post='20103']

You need one for each night they just told me and it does not work on the "Package" pricing.

I found another one and we are starting and ending our trip there.

GutZ

I believe they are good at Selectotel in Amqui also

For anyone heading NORD or SUD to the "GATHERING", we are heading up Monday and will be riding Tuesday - Saturday. If anyone would like to call my number is 518-281-7963. Travel safely and see you there!!!!!!! :good:

Leaving shortly for the Gaspe to ride for the week. I will see you all Friday afternoon at the clubhouse between 3-4 pm approx. Any issues send a pm or an email and I will check my phone daily.

Andy

C 506-874-1892

H 506 386-4048

Me and the gang are heading out and rolling NORD at 0700HRS. See you guts up there! :good: