Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

Ah yes Tim Nova Scotia will be well represented, in fact I had a confirmation of another dignitary today, "Dave The Tongue" will be joining this fine Quebec Rider Gathering!

great news steven !!

pic: ...at the school bus.shortcut for albertville is right behind the machine.

jean-guy :drinks:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Question for everyone, If I was going to make it a long weekend and drive up from MA to VT and into QC, where would be a good place to unload the trailer and ride from (200ish miles)to this place?

Hotel/Motel Suggestions?

Thanks

GutZ

Ah yes Tim Nova Scotia will be well represented, in fact I had a confirmation of another dignitary today, "Dave The Tongue" will be joining this fine Quebec Rider Gathering!

Steven

Good news to learn that Dave will be on hand for the Gathering. Hopefully his tongue will still be intact by January.

timbo

Quick Question for everyone, If I was going to make it a long weekend and drive up from MA to VT and into QC, where would be a good place to unload the trailer and ride from (200ish miles)to this place?

Hotel/Motel Suggestions?

Thanks

GutZ

Mr. Gutz

Riviere-du-Loup would be a nice one day ride for you on both ends of your jaunt to Causapscal for the gathering. The Universal or the Levesque are the only places I have stayed there (there are a bunch of hotels in RDL). Both cater to snowmobilers. Autoroute 20 is still 4 lanes that far out along the River. You would want to drive up Route 55 from new england, then head out 20 to RDL.

Hope you make the scene.

timbo

Hotel/Motel Suggestions?

Thanks

GutZ

hi gutz not to sure about vt but me and my wife would be starting from around jackman me thursday its about 270 miles to rdl from there where we will most likly get a room then head over to grommers club house the next day your welcome to ride with us if you like

Mike never mentioned KY.

But he does talk about riding with the rough riders.

My what a nice looking couple. Who brings the KY?

You might want to qualify that statement by saying since we starting riding together in '09 we have spent more Valentine Days together than with our wives

Ray and I have spent more Valentine Days together than with our wives.

Ray,

Just to confirm the type of RIDING you are talking about, It is Snowmobiling corrent?

Andyman

My sinceere thanks for vectoring this thread in a more wholesome direction!! :-)

Speaking of sincere I just heard from Eddieskidoo with confirmation the mighty trio from Mass will be attending!

Andy

Hi Andyman

Is there any room for newbies to the group, it's been some time since i've been to the great Gaspe and it would be fun to meet and put faces to the names on the forum.

I had the pleasure of meeting Saguanay Bill and REVCT once upon at time. Have'nt been able to get out riding too much lately.

Hi Andyman

Is there any room for newbies to the group, it's been some time since i've been to the great Gaspe and it would be fun to meet and put faces to the names on the forum.

I had the pleasure of meeting Saguanay Bill and REVCT once upon at time. Have'nt been able to get out riding too much lately.

Hi Trailblazer

By all means make plans to attend. It is always a pleasure to meet the folks off QR! Pic is the Gaspe last January!

Andy

Speaking of sincere I just heard from Eddieskidoo with confirmation the mighty trio from Mass will be attending!

Andy

Great to learn that Eddieskidoo and the lads will be on hand. Eddie always lends dignity to the occassion.

Seems like we will enjoy quite a gathering.

timbo

Is this a week end with the spouses or is it just for the boys?

Hi Trailblazer

As Coldsmoke already posted this gathering is a celebration of the many friendships that have formed here on Quebec Rider among the individuals from both sides of the border and from both mother tongues. Your wife is more than welcome to attend and I look forward to meeting her. I will send you a list of the riders she needs to avoid at the gathering. LOL I am just kidding as you will find these gentlemen some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Andy

ps: Watch out for these guys!

Hi Trailblazer

As Coldsmoke already posted this gathering is a celebration of the many friendships that have formed here on Quebec Rider among the indivduals from both sides of the border and from both mother tongues. Your wife is more than welcome to attend and I look forward to meeting her. I will send you a list of the riders she needs to avoid at the gathering. LOL I am just kidding as you will find these gentlemen some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Andy

ps: Watch out for these guys!

This guy too!!!!

Edited by Andyman