Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an email yesterday from one of the local riders and he and his wife are joining us in January! Looks like a full house for Groomer!

Andy

geaaaaaaaaat!!! this is getting too big !!we re going to have tv coverage !!! :lol:

snowed like hell yesterday afternoon ,but snow did nt ''stick '' on the ground .

pic : coming back from the lake, at the z e c gate.trail for st alexandre(local trail) ,about 2 miles in front of the machine .

jean-guy

Hotel is full!!

Linda I just happen to have 3 double rooms in my name and I could be talked into kicking someone out! LOL

Andy

Try the Auberge la Coulée Douce. Or maybe we could talk Groomer into renting out rooms at his place!!!

www.lacouleedouce.com

Linda I just happen to have 3 double rooms in my name and I could be talked into kicking someone out! LOL

Andy

Try the Auberge la Coulée Douce. Or maybe we could talk Groomer into renting out rooms at his place!!!

www.lacouleedouce.com

Well if I have to bunk in with someone make sure they know I snore! lol

I am trying to find someone that wants to come with me! Even if I have to pick someone up along the way...its a long drive for an old woman.

Are you guys just riding for the weekend? Is there a plan in place?

And ps...thanks for the offer!:0)

Linda

Hotel is full!!

hi linda !!

if you like andy 's proposition let me know !!

im a great cook ,even an awesome chef !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

you ll be welcome ,for free !!!

pic: entering the first field in ste marguerite coming back from the st fidele cb.

jean-guy

hi linda !!

pic: entering the first field in ste marguerite coming back from the st fidele cb.

jean-guy

Ha!Ha! Jean-Guy! Ok, keep a spot for me, now I will work on getting there! I should have just asked BRP to deliver my sled to you and flown out! I still have to re-arrange my trip to Cochrane. I will work on it.

PS...how will you be cooking while you are grooming?

Ha!Ha! Jean-Guy! Ok, keep a spot for me, now I will work on getting there! I should have just asked BRP to deliver my sled to you and flown out! I still have to re-arrange my trip to Cochrane. I will work on it.

PS...how will you be cooking while you are grooming?

no problem if you want to fly up to here!! let me know a few days in advance !!

need to groom the runway ,just to make sure it won t be too bumpy at the landing !! :lol::lol:

don t worry ,i know enough ladies in town to cook for me !!

jean-guy

hi linda !!

jean-guy

Jean-Guy

I know you are the best groomer in the world and one Hell of a photographer but awesome chef? Steven tells me you are lost in the kitchen! LOL

Andy

:yahoo:

Jean-Guy

I know you are the best groomer in the world and one Hell of a photographer but awesome chef? Steven tells me you are lost in the kitchen! LOL

Andy

hi andy !!

he s probably right,but don t tell linda before the gathering !! :lol::lol:

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-Guy

Andy

I am not saying he can't cook, but if he was making boiled eggs for breakfast they would be cooked in red wine!!

:drinks:

I am not saying he can't cook, but if he was making boiled eggs for breakfast they would be cooked in red wine!!

ha!!ha!! don t worry for me ,the only time i eat eggs,during moose hunting, because friends do it for me !!! :p

no problem if you want to fly up to here!! let me know a few days in advance !!

need to groom the runway ,just to make sure it won t be too bumpy at the landing !! :lol::lol:

don t worry ,i know enough ladies in town to cook for me !!

jean-guy

LOL!! How do you do that so quick! The little push pins on the map! You are good!! I think the only problem is getting my sled there! Is there really an airport...you are teasing me aren't you.

L

hi andy !!

he s probably right,but don t tell linda before the gathering !! :lol::lol:

HaHa... not to worry, we will figure it out! I don't care if we eat so long as there is snow!

Eggs in red wine? HA HA...if you like eggs, that is the fastest protein on the planet! I can have eggs on the table in ten! But don't give me any wine!!

never mind the breakfast food groomer had better give a heads up to the local SAQ and tell the club house to stock up on Blue where gona need alot of beer to wash down all the Bull shit talk comming off the trail! just kidding except the part about the Blue! cant wait to meet all the great Quebec riders stock up :yahoo::drinks::yahoo::drinks: :drinks: :drinks: