Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

never mind the breakfast food groomer had better give a heads up to the local SAQ and tell the club house to stock up on Blue where gona need alot of beer to wash down all the Bull shit talk comming off the trail! just kidding except the part about the Blue! cant wait to meet all the great Quebec riders stock up :yahoo::drinks::yahoo::drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Ok...we have beer and eggs in red wine...But still nobody heading out from Ontario? Clear the runway groomer! I am going to have to fly in!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never mind the breakfast food groomer had better give a heads up to the local SAQ and tell the club house to stock up on Blue where gona need alot of beer to wash down all the Bull shit talk comming off the trail! just kidding except the part about the Blue! cant wait to meet all the great Quebec riders stock up :yahoo::drinks::yahoo::drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

hi poltodo !!

great to hear from you !!

i ll advise the waitress for the blue, just to make sure they ll enough left for you !!

see you soon !!

jean-guy :drinks:

And you guys are only worried about the snorring.

Its a pretty big deal for me to admit to snoring...but girls don't ever have "wind" lol

i almost choked when i read that !! ;)

snoring ??? no problem for me ,i sleep with ear plugs !!! :good:

groomer !!!

Well you better not be wearing the ear plugs when I am awake!!

Just make sure he has his hearing aid turned up!!

I can't wait to see the photo's of the group with their beards!!

I will bring scissors! Haha

Just make sure he has his hearing aid turned up!!

I can't wait to see the photo's of the group with their beards!!

hi longriderss !!

ha!! ha !! ha !!hoping to take a great one !!probably the best spot to take it.right at the clubhouse.the photograh near the post for the flags and the group down the slope !!

I will bring scissors! Haha

hi linda !!

no insults for you at all ,but i don t think you ll go very far with your scissors !!ha!!ha!!

better spend your money on a buffer for a clean shave !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :tease::tease::tease:

hi linda !!

no insults for you at all ,but i don t think you ll go very far with your scissors !!ha!!ha!!

better spend your money on a buffer for a clean shave !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :tease::tease::tease:

Jean-Guy!! What are you saying? I am going to need to bring work boots and a dewalt to trim up these beards!!

Be careful what you suggest!! lol

hi longriderss !!

ha!! ha !! ha !!hoping to take a great one !!probably the best spot to take it.right at the clubhouse.the photograh near the post for the flags and the group down the slope !!

If I can get there, I will take the pictures becuase I for sure won't have a beard!

Jean-Guy!! What are you saying? I am going to need to bring work boots and a dewalt to trim up these beards!!

Be careful what you suggest!! lol

If I can get there, I will take the pictures becuase I for sure won't have a beard!

i was only joking !!for the ''family pic ''i can bring my tripod and using the self timer or ask a local at the clubhouse to take the pic for all of us .

so all the members will be in the pic .

jean-guy

i was only joking !!for the ''family pic ''i can bring my tripod and using the self timer or ask a local at the clubhouse to take the pic for all of us .

so all the members will be in the pic .

jean-guy

I love the dewalt...I know you were joking :good:

Is any one interested in heading up a few days earlier to do the loop? I would like to come and put some faces to the names that i keep reading about but would like to do some of the great trails in the area as it is a bit of a haul just for the weekend. Let me know if there is any interest as i would be on my own. Wife not intested and buddy unreliable. Thanks

Hi Doo4adoo,

Ottawa is on my way! Did you find someone to ride with for this event? Will you trailer or ride there?

Thanks,

Linda

Andy, love to attend. Met most of you at the HI over the years. Rode with Bill lots of times. Will try for Montmagney Wed night, Rimouski thursday night and meet up friday. Anyone else travelling on our time frame?? Long way from ontario for a weekend but should be fun. Booked two single rooms (no wigs needed) Looking forward to meeting all. Kevin

Here you are!! I have been looking for someone in the Ontario area! Would love to ask you some questions as to whether you are trailering part way or riding right in. I ride alot, but haven't been to Quebec yet. Trying to put a plan together to make the "Gathering".

Thanks for your help!

linda

Hi Doo4adoo,

Ottawa is on my way! Did you find someone to ride with for this event? Will you trailer or ride there?

Thanks,

Linda

Have not found any one yet but i want to leave early in the week to do the circuit and end up at the gathering and then home. If you want to head down early to do the circuit let me know.

Mike

Have not found any one yet but i want to leave early in the week to do the circuit and end up at the gathering and then home. If you want to head down early to do the circuit let me know.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I can do anything! I will send you a message with my email and maybe we can see if we can make it work.

Thanks,

Linda

just for fun.found those pics this afternoon.

p-1 and 2 :tq 5 is behind the church + cable bridge over the causapscal river

p-3 a bit higher than the middle of the pic ,you can see a blue/turquoise roof ,it s the coulée douce auberge

p-4 im going to use timbo's expression ha!!ha!!ha!! for the amigos who like red wine ,you can see where the '' s a q '' is.right on the other side of the matapedia river.you can see the parking.

p 5 can see tq 5 ( steep hill )on the left side going outside town.there's a gas station on the right side of the pic.right in front of the railroad crossing !!

motel du vallon is roughly 2 miles on the left side of the church by the road and about 3 miles by tq 5 !!