Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

just for fun.found those pics this afternoon.

p-1 and 2 :tq 5 is behind the church + cable bridge over the causapscal river

p-3 a bit higher than the middle of the pic ,you can see a blue/turquoise roof ,it s the coulée douce auberge

p-4 im going to use timbo's expression ha!!ha!!ha!! for the amigos who like red wine ,you can see where the '' s a q '' is.right on the other side of the matapedia river.you can see the parking.

p 5 can see tq 5 ( steep hill )on the left side going outside town.there's a gas station on the right side of the pic.right in front of the railroad crossing !!

motel du vallon is roughly 2 miles on the left side of the church by the road and about 3 miles by tq 5 !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Ahhh sweet Jean-Guy!! I am so happy to see you found some pictures. I was suffering from withdrawl! I must say, these pictures look like a Christmas Village! Nice looking place for sure. What is SAQ?

Linda

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh sweet Jean-Guy!! I am so happy to see you found some pictures. I was suffering from withdrawl! I must say, these pictures look like a Christmas Village! Nice looking place for sure. What is SAQ?

Linda

ha!!ha!! you should come more often in la belle province !!

s a q : societé des alcools du quebec ,where you can buy your wine ,alcool ,etc.no beers tho,unless its strange beers(brand),not sure ???.you can find beers in a convenience store ( depanneur ) or at the grocery.because we have a small town,the '' s a q '' is at the same place than the grocery.

ha!!ha!! you should come more often in la belle province !!

s a q : societé des alcools du quebec ,where you can buy your wine ,alcool ,etc.no beers tho,unless its strange beers(brand),not sure ???.you can find beers in a convenience store ( depanneur ) or at the grocery.because we have a small town,the '' s a q '' is at the same place than the grocery.

Wow! That looks so nice!! So the SAQ is what we call the 'liquor store'.

And just in case you guys missed it in a prior post...that glass of wine would put me on my back! Unconscious! La Belle Drunk for sure!

Wow! That looks so nice!! So the SAQ is what we call the 'liquor store'.

And just in case you guys missed it in a prior post...that glass of wine would put me on my back! Unconscious! La Belle Drunk for sure!

ha!!ha!! remember that post !!don t worry for me !!! :drinks:

thanks for the translation(liquor store) ,i have nt heard that word since many years !!

pic:storm,feb 06 .

jean-guy

ha!!ha!! remember that post !!don t worry for me !!! :drinks:

thanks for the translation(liquor store) ,i have nt heard that word since many years !!

pic:storm,feb 06 .

jean-guy

Are you showing me the back of the Groomer for a reason? Is that how you will transport me if I drink some of your wine? On the heap of snow!? lol

Are you showing me the back of the Groomer for a reason? Is that how you will transport me if I drink some of your wine? On the heap of snow!? lol

ya !!under that heap of snow on the drag ,there s a bed !!

better be careful with wine !!!...and better pray that it s not a 15 hrs run !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

you ll have plenty of time to come back to ''life '' :lol::lol::lol:

ya !!under that heap of snow on the drag ,there s a bed !!

better be careful with wine !!!...and better pray that it s not a 15 hrs run !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

you ll have plenty of time to come back to ''life '' :lol::lol::lol:

Well I am not sure anyone has ever suggested to me that I would find a bed in the snow on the drag...but hey, I am getting old!! lol

Well I am not sure anyone has ever suggested to me that I would find a bed in the snow on the drag...but hey, I am getting old!! lol

don t worry ,i ll go slowly and i ll try not to back up the drag in the deep snow !!! :)

jean-guy

don t worry ,i ll go slowly and i ll try not to back up the drag in the deep snow !!! :)

jean-guy

OH MY!! Photographer, Groomer and A Comedian!!

Lindasledgirl!

Just booked more rooms down the road. That makes a total of 6 coming from Ontario (kevin,chris,kelvin,brian,al,larry) P.S. Bill bring your power tour hat you will be in great company

Edited by kmkm

wow this is getting to be a huge event i cant wait to see the long` line of sleds on the trail and pulling in to the club house we should make some kind of banner or flag to display i seen a club somewhere around st raymond that all the sleds had a small flag of there club waving attached to there left ski

just a thought

Jean - guy,

I think you should get a really good bottle of wine that night you'll need it Lol.

My treat.

ha!!ha!! it could a good idea to calm me down a bit !! :lol:

this will be a lot of stress for the first few hrs.

Don't worry yourself to much its going to be a lot of FUN.

It's all good People. Who really like you. It's not a bad thing.

don t worry ,i know !!

it s always a bit stressing !!........specially for me !!

jean-guy

You had better get ready Jean Guy, it will be more than just one night!! There will be people landing in the Gaspesie for several days before and likely as many after Saturday night. You will have to sneak out late at night and groom the trails!

sure better be ready !!i can groom at least til early the friday morning and if i m in trouble ,i can ask one of the guys in albertville or the ex operator where i used to park the machine outside .

jean-guy

You had better get ready Jean Guy, it will be more than just one night!! There will be people landing in the Gaspesie for several days before and likely as many after Saturday night. You will have to sneak out late at night and groom the trails!

i will e mail linda to come at my house to prepare a few meals for me in advance !!!

breakfast + coffee ready for 1 am !!!!

+ a list of few things to do during the week !!! :lol::lol::lol:

i will e mail linda to come at my house to prepare a few meals for me in advance !!!

breakfast + coffee ready for 1 am !!!!

+ a list of few things to do during the week !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bacon,eggs,home fries (no onion...just in case you run into the girl with the stuck zipper again, you won't want bad breath) oj, coffee.

And don't worry, I will put supper in the oven for when you get back as I will be out riding the snow!

:drinks: