flood !!!

groomer

percé and gaspé have been hit hard again by rain ,90 to 100 mm in a few hrs .i was watching the news last night and the journalist was speaking with the owner of '' la table a roland '' , jean -pierre i think and he said he had 4 ' of water in the basement .roads were like rivers etc !!!

groomer !!!

percé and gaspé have been hit hard again by rain ,90 to 100 mm in a few hrs .i was watching the news last night and the journalist was speaking with the owner of '' la table a roland '' , jean -pierre i think and he said he had 4 ' of water in the basement .roads were like rivers etc !!!

groomer !!!

This is too bad. I have stayed there before, great people. I hope them all the best and a speedy clean up.

second time within a few months mid range ,july last time i think !!!

smclelan : probably the worse mess you can have in '' house '' .few years back ,we ve been hit twice at home in 1.5 year . :sad: :wacko:

pics :this morning

groomer !!!

groomer !!!

Hi Groomer!

It's really unfortunate! :sad: :sad:

If at least it would have snow....as Rimouski!!

From Canoe!!

The remnants of Tropical Storm Christmas were felt with heavy rain in the Gaspé and snow in the Lower St. Lawrence and on the North Shore, causing numerous power outages and road trips.

According to the meteorologist René Héroux, Environment Canada, it fell between 10 and 15 centimeters of snow in the area Rimouski-Mont-Joli, 5 to 10 in Baie-Comeau and 15 to 20 to Sept-Iles. "It is not unusual to see snow at this time. Moreover, a system might let a little snow in the east Tuesday and Wednesday, although there is talk of rain for the moment, "says Héroux''.

In Gaspé, precipitation fell in liquid form and 95 millimeters of rain received has caused flooding. Transport Canada has closed Highway 132 between Gaspé (Anse - à - Brillant) and Perce (Barachoix). Traffic was diverted via the path Bougainville. The path Lemieux is also closed because of flooding, between Gaspé and Percé. Everywhere, precipitation was accompanied by winds of 90 kph. :wacko:

I hope you had less damage than last time...... :help: I realy hope!

Regards,

this will probaly hurt some parts of some trails in my area .i know there s snow in the riki ,matane, ste anne des monts ,cabano and matapedia area .snow was wet and heavy yesterday , so probably many trees down . :wacko:

last night , friend of mine went up the truck logging road ,toward la cache and he had to '' beat '' his truck :D to go up there .snow was '' stiffer '' or '' harder '' because it was a lot colder .

groomer !!!

Here are the pictures of the first ride on Mt St-Pierre, PQ ( nov. 4, 2007).

They come from Jedymaster of motoneige.ca.

WOW......& Wow again!

For more pics: http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showMiniS...hotos&idx=0

It really gives us a first taste! :clapping::yahoo:

Groomer!!

I just talked with a client today from.....................................

Matapédia!!

École des Deux Rivières!!

12 Boulevard Perron Est!!

Unfortunately, it does not know any groomer! ! :rofl::lol:

We have good laughs, because my client make snowmobile! ! :lol::rofl:

Groomer!!

I just talked with a client today from.....................................

Matapédia!!

École des Deux Rivières!!

12 Boulevard Perron Est!!

Unfortunately, it does not know any groomer! ! :rofl::lol:

We have good laughs, because my client make snowmobile! ! :lol::rofl:

ha !! ha !!!

good one sb 2006 !!!

matapedia is 35 miles east from home .i don t know peoples in that area .if you call him back tell him i groom from causapscal down to the st fidele cable bridge .snowed here this morning ,turned to rain ,but maybe not in the higher elevations.

groomer !!!

WOWWOWWOW!!! That is some snow you got. I tried to look it up on Goggle map but couldn't find the area Mt St-Pierre.

Looks good though.

Thanks for getting my blood pumping better than it has in the past 11 months. (man I need to move)

Bob

WOWWOWWOW!!! That is some snow you got. I tried to look it up on Goggle map but couldn't find the area Mt St-Pierre.

Looks good though.

Thanks for getting my blood pumping better than it has in the past 11 months. (man I need to move)

Bob

im going to check right now for you !!!

groomer !!!

Looks good though.

Bob

Here are a few screen captures from mapquest. The waypoint that says Val D Radar is the Mont St Pierre area that they are talking about. You can see from the contour lines this is fairly high country thus the early snow. In the 3rd one you can see Albertville, Groomers stomping grounds . The pic is from the same area super snow cover!

Andy

thanks for the additionnal info andy !!! :good:

rain right now in town (valley ) but i went up the truck logging road about 3 miles , just a few hundred feet difference in altitude and it was snowing (wet ) almost like hell and windy !!!

groomer !!!

Here are a few screen captures from mapquest. The waypoint that says Val D Radar is the Mont St Pierre area that they are talking about.

Andy

Here in other words!

The local people call this place: Mountain Radar ''la montagne du Radar''

In fact the name is: The Mount St. Pierre ''la Montagne St-Pierre''

It is located near La Redemption north of Sayabec in the east and Amqui which is southeast!!

At a height of 2950 feet :good::clapping: