Have you seen this on yourtube!

Switchback 2006

Great find SB 2006,

That looked Awsome!

I myself, never tried that type of riding, but after seeing that, I will have to give it a try someday. :good:

I don't know how to translate this expression ... but I try........correct me if I'm wrong!

Once you have tasted it, can no longer do without it :yahoo::good:

I had the opportunity to go to Logan, Utah last February. Being a "flatlander" all my life, I was amazed at some of those western riders. Our guide was a very skilled rider, and to watch him climb some of those mountains was simply amazing. We had 800R Summits and it was a blast. It's hard to describe the "rush" of blasting through endless fields of virgin powder all day long. My first love in snowmobiling will always be trail riding in Quebec, but if you ever get the chance to ride out west don't pass it up!

I had the opportunity to go to Logan, Utah last February. Being a "flatlander" all my life, I was amazed at some of those western riders. Our guide was a very skilled rider, and to watch him climb some of those mountains was simply amazing. We had 800R Summits and it was a blast. It's hard to describe the "rush" of blasting through endless fields of virgin powder all day long. My first love in snowmobiling will always be trail riding in Quebec, but if you ever get the chance to ride out west don't pass it up!

I have been fortunate enough to have been out to Yellowstone/Utah area a few times for a week of mountain riding. Rode an AC Powder special 600 the first time and a 700 Yamaha Mountain Max the next trip. I would love to try a Summit 800R up there.

And I also agree with "Quebec trail riding" always being my first choice....there truly is nothing like it!!!!