Mt Valin Relais Chapelle

iceman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the last not at the relais at a chalet nearby.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good: :good: :good:

I feel like I was actually riding that etec, got my heart pumping when the skis came up a little after the rise on the trail. Wow I cant wait. I bet the three guys in the Laurentides were having a blast, looks like another proud kitty owner was trying the new toy on for size. I may not be a AC fan, but wholly shit I feel like SD needs to up the ante quick before they loose some of the market share to the power hungry big bore crowd abandoning ship for the horses thundering under the green hood. Ever seen the videos with Hitler complaining about skidoo suspension ambition vs power delivery?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mewnHJxlYAs

Edited by Je me souviens

I feel like I was actually riding that etec, got my heart pumping when the skis came up a little after the rise on the trail. Wow I cant wait. I bet the three guys in the Laurentides were having a blast, looks like another proud kitty owner was trying the new toy on for size. I may not be a AC fan, but wholly shit I feel like SD needs to up the ante quick before they loose some of the market share to the power hungry big bore crowd abandoning ship for the horses thundering under the green hood. Ever seen the videos with Hitler complaining about skidoo suspension ambition vs power delivery?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mewnHJxlYAs

LMFAO very true We need to get this in the hands of brp

"I feel like SD needs to up the ante quick before they loose some of the market share to the power hungry big bore crowd abandoning ship for the horses thundering under the green hood."

That sums it up very well...I am headed Green for my next sled if they work as well as is hoped... :good:

Edited by Phil 1

I'll take the better suspension any day. The fastest always goes to the best tuner with the deepest pockets. Touring Quebec can be done on a lot less than 177hp.

"I feel like SD needs to up the ante quick before they loose some of the market share to the power hungry big bore crowd abandoning ship for the horses thundering under the green hood."

That sums it up very well...I am headed Green for my next sled if they work as well as is hoped... :good: