Mt Valin Relais Chapelle

iceman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the riding, after some sled issues this am, we rode this afternoon, the off trail woods roads are very rideable, another 1-2" in places today with heavy squalls Main trails are getting ground down. admq is planning to do some filming tomorrow and saturday for advertising so their crew is in here tonight.

thats an update RR

post-197-0-57618800-1323389803_thumb.jpg

I am on my way! Hope to meet you guys. I am on a white 800skidoo and silver trailer nascar truck.

Sledgirl, we will be here thru saturday evening, there are four of us , two on skidoos and two on cats and speaking mostly english Hope to see you here RR

Regarding the riding, after some sled issues this am, we rode this afternoon, the off trail woods roads are very rideable, another 1-2" in places today with heavy squalls Main trails are getting ground down. admq is planning to do some filming tomorrow and saturday for advertising so their crew is in here tonight.

thats an update RR

looking good roadrunner thanks for taking the time to put your beer down at the end if your riding day to post the report lol

i got one more full week of work left till lay offs and let the riding begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sledgirl, we will be here thru saturday evening, there are four of us , two on skidoos and two on cats and speaking mostly english Hope to see you here RR

We are 3. All skidoo. I can see the new spa from where we are and will unload in the morning. Looks great!!!

thats an update RR

Great pics!

Thanks

It took us 15 hours from collingwood. I drove from sarnia the night before. And so far....I am so happy i did!

Mt Valin report today, the chappelle and auberge 31 areas has seen a significant increase in traffic today. We decided to make our run off trail to labrieville today. Got the fuel sleigh filled and off we went, had some really awesome riding, still low snow, but just enough lube on top to make if very rideable. A gas mileage, well we were not breaking trail in 12" of new snow so the gas mileage was much improved.

We had a problem with the fuel sleigh early on when the hitch pin came out

post-197-0-16329600-1323470716_thumb.jpg

Once that was back in the trail, we continued onward

post-197-0-42999600-1323470740_thumb.jpg

On our way into Labrieville

post-197-0-83269200-1323470788_thumb.jpg

Labrieville has a hydro and a saw mill, but that is it.

post-197-0-85110000-1323470825_thumb.jpg

discharge from the hydro is bored out of the mountain

post-197-0-19401400-1323470865_thumb.jpg

Overhaul we have been very pleased with the riding conditions up here for what would probably be considered post-197-0-47374300-1323471216_thumb.jpg "pre season"

post-197-0-63132500-1323471237_thumb.jpg

Way cool ride thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like a great adventure. When you say run off trail, you mean mostly non FCMQ trails? You are riding roads not plowed yes? Or boondocking gps thru the woods? It's cool either way. I know there are so many options from mt valin off trail, I know like you say without that Gas Sleigh it aint happening. Nice Rig for sure. Have fun everyone.

Way cool ride thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like a great adventure. When you say run off trail, you mean mostly non FCMQ trails? You are riding roads not plowed yes? Or boondocking gps thru the woods? It's cool either way. I know there are so many options from mt valin off trail, I know like you say without that Gas Sleigh it aint happening. Nice Rig for sure. Have fun everyone.

Yes iceman ,, sorry for the confusion, we are riding primary and secondary logging roads, 99%are unplowed, and the gas sleigh is awesome!

post-197-0-74821100-1323473080_thumb.jpg

We decided not to go to forestville ;)