chic-chocs !!!

groomer

Looks exciting!

Hi JACK,

They made me do it lol Hay you decided what your getting yet ? looked at the POLARIS Switchback yesterday looks really nice. I'm still riding my 07 Renegade SKI DOO Hopefully a couple more years Dam sleds cost $$$ to much. good.gif

The guys had me doing this thing called blanking. don't know if you heard of this yet ?

it' s a little crazy

hi john!!

never heard of blanking.tried to translate ,but no luck.

+5c here ,might go for a 4 w ride !!

pic,mount albert taken from a few miles from my camp!!

jean-guy

hi john!!

never heard of blanking.tried to translate ,but no luck.

+5c here ,might go for a 4 w ride !!

pic,mount albert taken from a few miles from my camp!!

jean-guy

I really envy you Groomer, i am supposed to be 4 wheeling too at my cottage this weekend, instead got stuck having to pull a weekender. Oh well better now than in January.

I really envy you Groomer, i am supposed to be 4 wheeling too at my cottage this weekend, instead got stuck having to pull a weekender. Oh well better now than in January.

right !!maybe only a few rides for me and that ll be it for me !!

should be at my camp by noon !!

pic: looking toward trail 595 ,right in the middle ,mount hog's back and la cache is 12 miles on the left.

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi JACK,

They made me do it lol Hay you decided what your getting yet ? looked at the POLARIS Switchback yesterday looks really nice. I'm still riding my 07 Renegade SKI DOO Hopefully a couple more years Dam sleds cost $$$ to much. good.gif

I think your doing it wrong, I think your suppose to have only your chin touch the rock,that would add a little excitement! :rofl:

looks like a 1200 either a Renagade X or a GSX SE, a lotta money!

That would be planking Crazysnow, something new the kids are doing. Like Jackstaw said "looks exciting".

hi Trailblazer,

your right planking type O sorry my Bad Soon I'll be planking in Quebec lol

right !!maybe only a few rides for me and that ll be it for me !!

should be at my camp by noon !!

pic: looking toward trail 595 ,right in the middle ,mount hog's back and la cache is 12 miles on the left.

jean-guy :drinks:

Nice Pics Jean-Guygood.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The guys had me doing this thing called blanking. don't know if you heard of this yet ?

it' s a little crazy

PLANKING

hi Crazy snow!

Good work on the planks and lets hope we see some snow soon!! Nothing here yet. It will come soon I am sure!

Hi there!

I'm looking for a nice picture of Piston Alley to accompany an article I'm writing for the Québec maritime blog on snowmobiling in Gaspésie. I'm looking for something that will show how long and straight it is.

Is there anyone would be me kind enough to supply me a picture? This is a one time use only and is limited to our blog (french and english). Also the picture credit would be indicated!

Thank you to all you snowmobile fans! :)

Tanya