No Rollaways on the Gaspe?

MrGutz

I've been speaking with, via email or "mother in law", Hotels around the Gaspe and no one has a Cot or Rollaway. I can have 3 people per room, but only 2 beds.... Now My Brothers and I have shared rooms growing up, so sleeping in the same room is no big deal, but together.... One has night terrors and the other sleeps in an old clown suit and cowboy boots, it could be a little weird....

Is this the norm for these places?

Thanks

GutZ

I've been speaking with, via email or "mother in law", Hotels around the Gaspe and no one has a Cot or Rollaway. I can have 3 people per room, but only 2 beds.... Now My Brothers and I have shared rooms growing up, so sleeping in the same room is no big deal, but together.... One has night terrors and the other sleeps in an old clown suit and cowboy boots, it could be a little weird....

Is this the norm for these places?

Thanks

GutZ

hmmmmm...an old clown suit and cowboy boots huh? Does he carry a Daisy Red Rider? :rofl:

Leave one guy each nght at the Warming Hut closest to your hotel. Voila problem solved. Take turns of course. lol.Bigger hotel/motels in big towns RDL, Matane, Rimouski, will surely have roll aways. No? Where have you called that have none? Like you probably get no roll aways in say Mont St. Pierre or Murdochvile, New Richmond much less likely for sure.

New Richmond (Hotel du Francis), (Copper) Murdochville, (Hotel du Caribou) River du "something", north of the town Gaspe.

I like the warming hut idea, they wanted to do winter camping.

GutZ

I can see it now....Planes, Trains and Automobiles-The Snowmobile Version.

"Hey brother where are your hands?"

"Between two pillows"

"THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!!!!!" :rofl::rofl:

New Richmond (Hotel du Francis), (Copper) Murdochville, (Hotel du Caribou) River du "something", north of the town Gaspe.

I like the warming hut idea, they wanted to do winter camping.

GutZ

Renard

Cooper found us a mattress to throw on the floor. We were 3 staying in one room when doing the Gaspe, It was a few years ago but if i remeber corretly motel Mont St. Pierre had a room with 3 beds as well. Dont remeber the name of the hotel but the one we stayed at in Chandler had roll aways,

This place has a room with 3 single beds, a little weird to sleep in a single. It is a B & B, has a bar & great view of SL while eating... Wigs optional...

http://www.infogaspesie.com/ville.php?Vacances=25

This place has a room with 3 single beds, a little weird to sleep in a single. It is a B & B, has a bar & great view of SL while eating... Wigs optional...

http://www.infogaspesie.com/ville.php?Vacances=25

So who has the pic of you 3 tucked in for the night! LOL! Dam, :rofl: I thought I had it.

Edited by Jackstraw

Are you wearing your dr. Dentons?

Are you wearing your dr. Dentons?

OH MY Goodness!! I have to tell you guys...as much as I havent said it yet... I really like this group. I feel quite happy here and now that I read "Wearing your Dr. Dentons" I now know why...YOU Must be my age! Dr. Dentons? Do you know I loved them! TRap door and feet!! Wow, I would love a pair now. thanks for the trip down Memory Lane.

OH MY Goodness!! I have to tell you guys...as much as I havent said it yet... I really like this group. I feel quite happy here and now that I read "Wearing your Dr. Dentons" I now know why...YOU Must be my age! Dr. Dentons? Do you know I loved them! TRap door and feet!! Wow, I would love a pair now. thanks for the trip down Memory Lane.

Not my age. My kids wore Dr Denton's. Me, I wore yesterday's underwear.

Being this side of the pond I had no idea what on earth you were all talking about :(

Thank God for Google now I know ! And folks they are still available, for adults even,

http://www.foreverakid.com/faksleepwear.html should I consider importing these into the U.K. do you think? LOL :D