RDL

Jackstraw

Anyone know if there are any sled rentals in Riviere Du Loup? I have a good friend I grew up with, used to borrow one of my old sleds and has rented in Quebec once before. He wants to do the gaspe with us in March. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

http://www.jeanmorneau.com/fr/info/contact/index.spy

merry chritsmas !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Anyone know if there are any sled rentals in Riviere Du Loup? I have a good friend I grew up with, used to borrow one of my old sleds and has rented in Quebec once before. He wants to do the gaspe with us in March. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Let him ride the kids yard sled...It will make the neighbor happy... :rofl: Merry Christmas my friend, can't wait till it begins :)

Let him ride the kids yard sled...It will make the neighbor happy... :rofl: Merry Christmas my friend, can't wait till it begins :)

HaHa, I don't think the 79' Jag would make a 1200 mile loop, besides by day 2 we'd be on the opposite side of the peninsula from him by then LOL! My daughter can't wait to fire up the Jag knowing how much my neighbor loves it! :angry: Merry X-Mas to you too :drinks: