bad day at the office !!!

groomer

Yeah done that a few times, too. I know my Yammi is made for on the Trail. Off trail it looks just like that poor groomer for sure. She's going down. She aint no powder hound. Got my original pistons and they are still in the engine running. Can not say that for that E-tec now though can we.Oh Scorpionbowl you know i will tow you anywhere and i know you will help me dig. What are friends for? Good Stuff.

Not much different from digging out a Yammi...

Yeah done that a few times, too. I know my Yammi is made for on the Trail. Off trail it looks just like that poor groomer for sure. She's going down. She aint no powder hound. Got my original pistons and they are still in the engine running. Can not say that for that E-tec now though can we.Oh Scorpionbowl you know i will tow you anywhere and i know you will help me dig. What are friends for? Good Stuff.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

You guys sound alot like a group of guys i know around here.

Hey trailbazer get your sled back together yet,,, winter is a wasting ,, looking to rent one later in jan. shipped my sled tuesday to hudsons bay , lots of room in the garage now..lol...

Dealer called this morning...the rest of the parts are in and the sled will be back together by the week end just as soon as i can get out of the shop, oil light bushings make the front end feel real tight btw,good investment, will last much longer now. I'm debating weather i should change my chaincase bearings,jackshaft and driveshaft bearings now, i did them at 8000 and now i have 14000. Hmmm....