SNOW SNOW SNOW

BERNARD

???? A little more information please! :search:

I will not give out any more information, The last time i posted this type of information, the club President called me and told me there was so many ridders they could not groom, and the trails where TRASHED. SORRY.

Bernard has a good weather source. I saw this developing last night also.

Uo to 15 to 30 centimetres of snow are forecast in some regions on friday.

A deep low pressure system will affect mostly central and eastern

parts of the province today and Friday. The low pressure system will

move from Maine to Témiscouata tonight then to Sept-Îles on Friday.

The regions west of the low pressure system track will receive

significant snowfalls. The regions located on this track will receive

at least 50 mm of rain.

LOL :rofl::cray::tease:

I have a friend who will be ridding this weekend, and he will give me some feedback on monday. and it is much closer, Mabey not worth the drive.I will keep you posted. I have an old uncule who is 93, told me big storm between 1 3 Dec. At that age he could have some inside information, He is neer GOD. What do you think?????? ;)

I will not give out any more information, The last time i posted this type of information, the club President called me and told me there was so many ridders they could not groom, and the trails where TRASHED. SORRY.

Yes, that is the down side to the internet, everyone knows where to ride. As little as 5 years ago Shawinigan and Lac St. Jean areas were quiet uncrowded riding "secrets". Everyone went to St. Zenon and such... Now by the end of the day the trails around Jonquiere are trashed. Where will the new place to ride be??? I know I am hoping to spend my winter riding season in a different area of PQ. :good:

Yes, that is the down side to the internet, everyone knows where to ride. As little as 5 years ago Shawinigan and Lac St. Jean areas were quiet uncrowded riding "secrets". Everyone went to St. Zenon and such... Now by the end of the day the trails around Jonquiere are trashed. Where will the new place to ride be??? I know I am hoping to spend my winter riding season in a different area of PQ this season. :good:

i think the expense of riding canada will cut down on some of that. With high fuel prices here combined with a 1.07 exchange the days of Canada being close to the states in cost is long gone and while the die hards will drive and pay even many of them are trying to stick closer to the states this year.

For Chaudière-Appalache !!

Alerts / warnings

Montmagny-L'Islet

04 h40 EST Thursday, November 15, 2007

A warning for snow

Montmagny-L'Islet is issued

A snowfall of 15 to 30 inches is expected in these areas tonight and Friday.

:clapping: :clapping:

A deep depression will affect mostly the central and eastern part of the province today and Friday. Depression will take the path Maine-Témiscouata tonight and then Témiscouata-Sept Friday.

The western regions of the trajectory of depression have significant snowfall. The regions situated on the path of depression receive at least 50 mm of rain. :sad:

For Chaudière-Appalache !!

Alerts / warnings

Montmagny-L'Islet

04 h40 EST Thursday, November 15, 2007

A warning for snow

Montmagny-L'Islet is issued

A snowfall of 15 to 30 inches is expected in these areas tonight and Friday.

:clapping: :clapping:

A deep depression will affect mostly the central and eastern part of the province today and Friday. Depression will take the path Maine-Témiscouata tonight and then Témiscouata-Sept Friday.

The western regions of the trajectory of depression have significant snowfall. The regions situated on the path of depression receive at least 50 mm of rain. :sad:

SB. As a moderator I won't edit your post but i'd rather say 15 to 30 cms instead of inches as stated by EC :D

Bernard has a good weather source. I saw this developing last night also.

I missed this all together but Rob and Bernard both noticed it. :drinks:

Hard to fool those "Old Guys"!! They get stiffness of the joints or bears in the bird feeder, I am not sure what, but they knew snow was on the way!

:tease::lol::rofl:

Yes, that is the down side to the internet, everyone knows where to ride. As little as 5 years ago Shawinigan and Lac St. Jean areas were quiet uncrowded riding "secrets". Everyone went to St. Zenon and such... Now by the end of the day the trails around Jonquiere are trashed. Where will the new place to ride be??? I know I am hoping to spend my winter riding season in a different area of PQ. :good:

Thats for sure...could remember our first trip around lac st. jean in 86...seemed very special at the time..many folks up there were susprised we could ride that kind of distance without being somewhat concerned about sled problems. Most of the other guys i know were riding the st. zenon trail system...to this day they still do.