2012 Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Yesterday racersinc, Michiganrev, M&MGTRIDER and myself did the "Tour du Lac ST Jean. River cross at Relais des Buttes is closed. We took the local trail off 373 and road up the river and got back on a local trail and headed towards Dolbeau. Couldn't find a place to eat that didn't have 50-60 sleds around it. Ended up for lunch in a little stop in Labreauce. Did 25o miles for the day. It was an IB Day for sure. Nothing but Blue skies smilin at me. Great trails.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be carefull, this is weekend of the Free Ride in Quebec.

Every yahoo from the US will be racing around on the trails with NO Insurance, because there is no snow in the NorthEast.

See you Wednesday.

GutZ and No-Hair

It was an IB Day for sure. Nothing but Blue skies smilin at me. Great trails.

That's good to hear Bill, could you keep it like that for when we get there next week please? Look forward to seeing you on the 17th.

Gary

Be carefull, this is weekend of the Free Ride in Quebec.

Every yahoo from the US will be racing around on the trails with NO Insurance, because there is no snow in the NorthEast.

See you Wednesday.

GutZ and No-Hair

Gutz, we arriving late on the 16th, hope to see you and the brothers if your still around on Friday.

Gary & Pat

"Blue skies smiling at me nothing but blue skies do I see".

Today m&mGTRIDER, racersinc and I rode down to La Baie to see the fishing village and then from there to Anse St Jean to the lookout and back to the HS. Trails were great and it was another IB Day. Cold, -14F this AM and it got up to -2F this afternoon.

Michiganrev had to leave this AM as his son broke his wrist yesterday. Great guy and good friend. Jack and Sandi went home as well.

Bill

Bill, I made it home with no problems, 13.5 hours, but the trails in paradise are alot smoother than some of those roads, LOL. Thanks again for the great week, had alot of fun riding with all. Lifetime memories for sure! Say Hi to all there, Thanks Again, Dave

Coke? Pepsi! Coke? Pepsi! Coke?

Glad your ride home was good.Nice riding with you again,we had great trails!

We were thinking of you at lunch ordering today-Coke-Pepsi-Coke, that was classic!

Jim,Gemma & I all got fur gloves at Scooby Raid today-NO GAUNTLETS needed anymore.

Deano

Bill, I made it home with no problems, 13.5 hours, but the trails in paradise are alot smoother than some of those roads, LOL. Thanks again for the great week, had alot of fun riding with all. Lifetime memories for sure! Say Hi to all there, Thanks Again, Dave

Coke? Pepsi! Coke? Pepsi! Coke?

Hi Dave

Glad to hear you made it home OK. Memories for sure. Looking forward to next year with you.

Bill

racersinc, M&MGT Rider and I left yesterday morning at 8:15, temp was -20F, got up to -2F in the afternoon. We rode 180 miles. Had lunch at Skooby Raid. Dean, Gemma and Jim are one step closer to being true Quebecers now that they have the furry mitts. To be 100%ers they will need to get the furry boots next. I'll work on that next.

Mid Range and his two brothers came in last night. Good to see them again.

Bill

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Doc and I rode 175 miles today. Took him down to Anse St Jean to the look out on the Saguenay. Temp today got up to 36 here at the HS. We had 4" of fresh snow last night/this early AM.

Bill, Wow, what a differnce a couple days make, -20 on Sunday to 36 today. When I was there I wondered if it ever gets warm in paradise. Enjoy! Dave

The past 2 days I have ridden with Doc, M&M GT Rider, Mr GutZ and nohairgutz. We have ridden a total of 220 miles. Yesterday we had to get back for Jd's hair appointment and M&M GT Rider were going to load up to go home this morning. This morning I had to fix my secondary clutch. I was very fortuate to hair Mr GutZ and nohairgutz help me with it. We left at 11AM and was back in at 4PM. Went down to La Baie and scoped out the fishing village. It was another 36F day and the trails are showing a little dirt in places close to town.

Bill

LongHair is awaiting his first born.... any minute now.

They did supply us with a rollaway, but this time we didn't need it.

I brought all the gear, and determined the reason LongHairs was tight was because he packed mine for the Gaspe trip.

Still have our chargers.

The truck is having Tranny and Wheel Bearing issues!

Later

GutZ

LongHair is awaiting his first born.... any minute now.

They did supply us with a rollaway, but this time we didn't need it.

I brought all the gear, and determined the reason LongHairs was tight was because he packed mine for the Gaspe trip.

Still have our chargers.

The truck is having Tranny and Wheel Bearing issues!

Later

GutZ

Tell Long Hair that 182Ray (grey hair) said congratulations on the mini gutz

Tranny & wheel bearings? I truck I saw in RDL looked pretty new. Long Hair wasn't driving it before you went was he? lol

What was the problem with Bill's secondary?

Tell Long Hair that 182Ray (grey hair) said congratulations on the mini gutz

Tranny & wheel bearings? I truck I saw in RDL looked pretty new. Long Hair wasn't driving it before you went was he? lol

What was the problem with Bill's secondary?

Will do, I have to call him now.

Tranny, Air Ride wiring, Drivers Window, Gas Cap, Wheel Bearing, Front Drive Axel, etc... (The list of issues since Oct.)

Bought it new in 09.

The XRs QRS Secondary uses a preloaded spring, not just a compression one and ramps are hard to align.

GutZ

No. I'm blaming the mechanic that assembled it in May of 2011. You helped me fix it correctly.

I wouldn't take my work to that guy anymore!

What kind of warranty did he give you?

Sounds like you've got an appointment with the people's court.

Gotta pick up Ginger @ 9:50 tonight & not @ Quebec City :(