Is the River Staked Going North From Shawinigan

Scranton1

All staked. Shawinigan in good shape. Big difference from this last storm. We are in business. Today shawinigan to st joeseph trail360 to 355 pipeline (was awesome even the bottoms of the hills.) to 73 to rivere pierre to 353 to st tite to turtle lac and back to shawinigan. All good to great.Very cold.River is staked i did not ride up to richards end. Maybe tommorrow.Have at it.

Does anyone know if the Hotel Governeur in Shawningan still has secure sled and trailer parking? Been a few years since last being there. Also, do they still have trail access over the bridge from downtown onto the river? Thanks in advance...

There was another place I believe past Richards on the right hand side of the same road. I cant remember the name. They have restaurant and a bar. You could see the river from the bar window. Does anyone remember this place?

Montagnard Edgars Place. Still there too. Cool lodge.

Iceman - Thats it. Yes nice lodge. They were booked once and rented us a cabin in the woods about a mile away. We loaded all our bags and six guys into one of those tracked vehicles with skis on the front. After dinner they drove us to the cabin and then picked us up at 9 AM the next morning. Cool place. Hilarious riding in that vehical

Club Hosana is Le Montagnard's neighbor they have the Bombardier Sno-Coaches. Edgar is a Swiss guy big full beard. Lodge made of logs big fireplace in middle of dining room windows in bar overlook river.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...