Pics of the Various Hotels/Lodges in the Gaspe

RoadRunner

That picture in winter of Mont St Pierre... Show that to any one that says snowmobiling is just sitting there pressing the gas and brake. That's right when you snowmobile you don't have any nice landscape because everything is covered in snow.... That picture says it all. I think if I could I would jump through my monitor into that picture and bury myself in the snowbank I would.!!! The season here in Quebec should strt rolling pretty well this weekend in The Laurentides Wildlife reserve- Another 6"-12"

today.

That picture in winter of Mont St Pierre... Show that to any one that says snowmobiling is just sitting there pressing the gas and brake. That's right when you snowmobile you don't have any nice landscape because everything is covered in snow.... That picture says it all. I think if I could I would jump through my monitor into that picture and bury myself in the snowbank I would.!!! The season here in Quebec should strt rolling pretty well this weekend in The Laurentides Wildlife reserve- Another 6"-12"

today.

TDI I agree, riding in the Winter is awesome, and the landscaping is certainly different

Here is a Pic Looking down onto Mont St Pierre village and the motel from the top of Mt St Pierre

Also Hotel Rimouski, kind of difficult to get to in the city but good place to stay

The pic of the Quality Inn Matane, did all the snow slide off the roof onto the sleds?

It must have been a chore to dig them out!

If I remember correctly I believe the hotel offered a service to dig them out for the guests. I'm sure Steve will offer his comments with some much more dramatic shots. (Actually this was a major storm, the roads to get out of town were all closed, the ferry cancelled)

The pic of the Quality Inn Matane, did all the snow slide off the roof onto the sleds?

It must have been a chore to dig them out!

If I remember correctly I believe the hotel offered a service to dig them out for the guests. I'm sure Steve will offer his comments with some much more dramatic shots. (Actually this was a major storm, the roads to get out of town were all closed, the ferry cancelled)

formula rob is right!! We went to the front desk when we saw motel employee's shovelling out cars and asked them to shovel out our sleds. It is in the price of the room, you just have to ask for it. Or maybe it is because of the money we left in the bar waiting for the storm to end. LOL

Two sleds with only the tip of the windshield and mirror showing

Hotel employee standing on the hood starting to dig them out

Here is the Rev once it was dug out.