Heavy snow fall

Mid Range

While Ottawa-Gatineau saw ice pellets,freezing rain and rain....the upper Gatineau Valley was buried under close to a foot of snow

storm_jan_2012.jpg

Looking good Mid Range, :good: thanks for the report!

That is great news. How about the warmth Jan. 23/24... minimal damage I assume?

Heading to Gracefield/Lac Blue Sea area this weekend(28th) to a buddies camp. Anything to avoid/see/changes to know about?

Two years back we toured up to Devil's Mnt. and back via Mt. Laurier.. not sure the plan this time around.

That is great news. How about the warmth Jan. 23/24... minimal damage I assume?

Heading to Gracefield/Lac Blue Sea area this weekend(28th) to a buddies camp. Anything to avoid/see/changes to know about?

Two years back we toured up to Devil's Mnt. and back via Mt. Laurier.. not sure the plan this time around.

Daryl...... website has been updated. http://www.oursblancs.com/

more snow on the way.Have a gound weekend!!

Midrange, do you know if blue sea and lac des cedres will be open soon or have we lost right of way. Wasn't sure if it was thin ice or loss of access. We are planning to come up this weekend and do the tour from Gracefield, Maniwaki,Classic, blue teepee and then back through Messines to Gracefield but worried that the lakes are closed.

Midrange, do you know if blue sea and lac des cedres will be open soon or have we lost right of way. Wasn't sure if it was thin ice or loss of access. We are planning to come up this weekend and do the tour from Gracefield, Maniwaki,Classic, blue teepee and then back through Messines to Gracefield but worried that the lakes are closed.

Waiting til lakes are secured.Was supposed to be staked this weekend.Don't know if it has been done..Went to Clova this weekend.Keep an eye on the website.

Thanks for the info. I have been watching the website but was worried that they might have lost the access. Will definitely not cross until it is staked. How have the trails been in the Maniwaki area up towards Classic and down to Black Rollway this year? Do you know if they are grooming into Lac Heney from the tracks this year? I have left a message on the Oursblanc voicemail and just waiting for them to get back to me. I am coming up from the Toronto area but always buy my pass from Oursblanc. We will be 6-8 guys and will be getting them to also get there passes in Gracefield Friday morning.