TQ55 West of Beauceville

vt_bluyamaha54

On Sunday 1/29, we found 55 dead-ended around St. Alfred - before the 535 split. There were some 4-wheeler tracks but all the snowmobile traffic turned around there at the horse facility.The Chaudiere Appalaches map, Chaud_App_Map has had his note for awhile: "The sector of Notre-Dame-des-Pins, Saint-Victor et Saint-Ephrem are closed" . I am hoping someone who is familiar with this area can explain what the issue is. Many thanks in advance -

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54

On Sunday 1/29, we found 55 dead ended around St. Alfred before the 535 split. There were some 4-wheeler tracks but all the snowmobile traffic turned around there at the horse facility.The Chaudiere Appalaches map, Chaud_App_Map has had his note for awhile: "The sector of Notre-Dame-des-Pins, Saint-Victor et Saint-Ephrem are closed" . I am hoping someone who is familiar with this area can explain what the issue is. Many thanks in advance -

we will be in the area in a week i would also like to no about that trail . also what are the conditions like thanks

1328273090[/url]' post='21109']

we will be in the area in a week i would also like to no about that trail . also what are the conditions like thanks

Conditions W of St Georges (across the covered bridge) were poor at best last Sunday. They had rain earlier in the week and there is considerable ice beneath about 4" of snow. The groomer was parked in town and hadn't been out recently - although in their defense there wasn't really enough snow to work with. The trail was all 3-5" moguls and the hill was v. bad. (The Beauceville Club had been out but there is more snow in their direction and conditions that way were 'Good')

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54