Great ride into Chaudiere Appalaches

dblacks

Got a chance to ride into Chaudiere Appalaches last weekend, quick 2 day ride with my son, my friend Rusty and his son. Rode a loop from Jackman up and around a long way to Montmagny and spent the night at the Econo Lodge and then a longer loop back to Jackman on Sunday. We had a great time, it was my son's first trip riding his own sled into Quebec and Rusty and his son's first trip to Quebec so they had fun seeing some sights and enjoying the trails I have talked so much about over the years.

Also ran into some old friends at the St. Sabine Clubhouse. Also ran into Smclelan at the bar at the Econo Lodge. Great to meet you guys!

Edited by dblacks

Got a chance to ride into Chaudiere Appalaches last weekend, quick 2 day ride with my son, my friend Rusty and his son. Rode a loop from Jackman up and around a long way to Montmagny and spent the night at the Econo Lodge and then a longer loop back to Jackman on Sunday. We had a great time, it was my son's first trip riding his own sled into Quebec and Rusty and his son's first trip to Quebec so they had fun seeing some sights and enjoying the trails I have talked so much about over the years.

Also ran into some old friends at the St. Sabine Clubhouse. Also ran into Smclelan at the bar at the Econo Lodge. Great to meet you guys!

You guys still planning on Alaska this year? I cant seem to remember your name, but I met you at the chapel back in December, you said Cain's quest to defend the title and then off to Alaska, I expect you to keep us in the loop for your adventures

You guys still planning on Alaska this year? I cant seem to remember your name, but I met you at the chapel back in December, you said Cain's quest to defend the title and then off to Alaska, I expect you to keep us in the loop for your adventures

You would have met Rob Gardner (Early Rider)

He is in Alaska now, the Iron Dog starts this coming sunday. Once back from Alaska he will be home for about 2 weeks and head to Labrador to race in Cain's Quest. Should be intersting. See more on our website or Facebook Page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=605101471&ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Team-Maine-Racing/44258434735

Hi Dana,

Sounds like a new chapter in your life is starting, bringing your son to Quebec! Doesn`t get better.

Hope to see you on the trail.

mike

Mike it was great to get back up to Quebec after a few year Hiatis. Funny part was I can still ride that area without using a map, lol!

Edited by dblacks