BRP oil

katana11

yes here and there u might find som on the shelf brp that is

every gas station has reg 2 stroke oil but if u have a newer sled u dont want that

much easyer to just carry brp oil and when or if u need more just stop at the dealer

ps we also doing the gaspe same time

Be prepared for sticker and tax shock when buying oil, belts, spark plugs, relays, heated grip, etc, especially the remote areas of the PQ. We try to carry everything we've broken or worn out in the past, not just due to the price, but availability. If you need it on a Saturday or Sunday, good luck. A tunnel rack and a SnoBunje bag is a great way to carry (and lock to the sled with a cable lock) 3 gallons of oil, or less gallons + other gear that you don't want to haul in/out of the hotels every night. I run the lock through the rack, bag, through the jug handles, and the jerry can.

http://snobunje.com/public/store.php?crn=71&rn=295&action=show_detail

post-478-0-65006100-1330125262_thumb.jpg

You'll probably be too late for the SkiDoo dealer in RDL anyway and he is closed on Sundays, but the SkiDoo dealer is now located on the other side of town from the Universal, believe it is exit 507 off Rt 20.

Also there is a big dealer in Montmagny just off the exit of Rt 20, right by the hotel district.

mike

It's really tempting to make a crack about Yammi 4-stroke & no oil, but with such crap MPG's on the Apex I'll sit this one out.

And HUGE props to NH-Moose & scorpionbowl for their scout credo "be prepared". If you ever need a kitchen sink or whatever on the trail you pray that these dudes are nearby!

$57 Canadian for a gallon semi-synthetic. As of Wednesday, there is a just opened gallon somewhere between Releis La Cache and Saint-Paulin on trail 595. If you find it, feel free to use it on me! :nea:

I guess I will not complain to my dealer any more! I just paid $45.50 for a gallon of full sythetic Polaris VES Gold. Your BRP oil makes that sound cheap.

It's really tempting to make a crack about Yammi 4-stroke & no oil, but with such crap MPG's on the Apex I'll sit this one out.

And HUGE props to NH-Moose & scorpionbowl for their scout credo "be prepared". If you ever need a kitchen sink or whatever on the trail you pray that these dudes are nearby!

If i recall, you also had some much needed bibs for the Moose.

I understand the importance of using the recommended oil for your sled & on recent saddle bag trips I've started out with 2 gallons of BRP oil.

That being said last year I used up my oil & a couple of times I bought what was on the shelf at the gas station & had no problems with my 800 etec.

Just saying.....in the end it's all oil.