Hotel Central - St. Michel-des-Saints

timberman

Thinking about staying at Hotel Central in St. Michel-des-Saints this coming Monday night? This is an all new area to me. Any comments or other, preferred accommodations. Looking for package deal for 4 guys - supper, room, breakfast. Thanks.

Never stayed there but know people that have. For an extra fee you can keep sleds in repair garage next door. I think they used to have "special" entertainment there on a thurs. night I prefer LeCabanon nicer setup and secure parking for sleds, nice bar and good food.

Thinking about staying at Hotel Central in St. Michel-des-Saints this coming Monday night? This is an all new area to me. Any comments or other, preferred accommodations. Looking for package deal for 4 guys - supper, room, breakfast. Thanks.

Central is a nice place, lock your sleds like everywhere in Quebec. Le Cabanon is also nice about 20 minutes shorter drive also.

I've stayed there for a number of years, not lately however. The owners are great and the place is very clean and well run, with restaurant and bar to boot. I'm not sure about secure parking. If you call there ask for Keith, he is from Massachusets and speaks english.He can give you the lowdown.

Phone # is 450-833-1331. Tell them the Bagelboy sent you. The Sawmill next door is also a good place to eat as well. You can walk over about 75 yards.

Have a great time . Combat :drinks:

Newbee here and couldn't post till now.

Hotel Central is my favorite place to stay around Saint Michael. Been too long, 3-4 years but should make it again this year. We went up for about 12 years in a row and getting a room at Central was always tough to get. So I hope you made it and will enjoy the place as much as we have.

:drinks:

huts