Trip Report

crazysnow

Some more pics

Filling up in clove

skidoo420 new nickname is now the tanker laugh.gif He says as long as they this make 2 strokes he'll still buy one ,Buddy make room on that RACK for me I need some space for more oil too laugh.giflaugh.gif !!!!! I'll be on a 2 stroke next year tongue.gif not giving up yet !!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1331478873[/url]' post='22671']

Hello Crazy!

Nice pictures. keep em coming!

Hi mike , I can't I have to deleting some pics my attachments are full. I delete some next week and post more. I don't know how some the guys do it. Towing is a master on this site. Lol. good.gif Groomer is good to. I'm still working on it I'll get better. tease.gif

Hi mike , I can't I have to deleting some pics my attachments are full. I delete some next week and post more. I don't know how some the guys do it. Towing is a master on this site. Lol. good.gif Groomer is good to. I'm still working on it I'll get better. tease.gif

hi john !!

click your username,then my settings and manage attachments !!very easy !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Send them to me. I'll host them for ya thumbup.gif

I manage a couple of websites. Its amazing that I actually have time to ride.

Crazy, looks like the three of you had a blast. When I met Eddie & Dave at last summer's gathering I knew they were a pair of bird's. It's funny, two years ago Jim and I met those two at Gouin, they were the ones that figured we were on QR also, always great to meet fellow members out on the trails

Crazy, looks like the three of you had a blast. When I met Eddie & Dave at last summer's gathering I knew they were a pair of bird's. It's funny, two years ago Jim and I met those two at Gouin, they were the ones that figured we were on QR also, always great to meet fellow members out on the trails

Hi Je me souviens,

Eddie & Dave are such Great guys we did have a blast I'm sure I'll be riding with them again in the future.

the future is . friday !!! you in ??? going to see the other jean guy .you know , one with the beard ,,,, like yours. ha ha ha !!!!

You !!!! Your a pice of work when they made you they broke the moled. But I love

Hanging with you guys. Lol.

CrazySnow !!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

A better shot of the "oldie but Goodie" 1990 Mach was really nice meet you guys drinks.gif Hope to see you in the guys future. Keep in touch buddy !!!!!!

CrazySnow !!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

the future is . friday !!! you in ??? going to see the other jean guy .you know , one with the beard ,,,, like yours. ha ha ha !!!!

the ''real '' one eddie !!

not an impostor !!!!ha!!ha!!ha!

jean-guy :drinks:

A better shot of the "oldie but Goodie" 1990 Mach was really nice meet you guys drinks.gif Hope to see you in the guys future. Keep in touch buddy !!!!!!

CrazySnow !!!!!

Thats the best skidoo420 has ever looked! Must be the sled!

Nice sled. Had a 94 version of that, machine was a rocket. Doubt I could do 300+ mile days on it though.

The guys just having a great time !!!!!

Having some Fun !!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Don't Ask laugh.gif!!!!

Nice shot! I don't recall stopping much during that ride. :)