heading to quebec?

indytrailmike

Hi, I'd like to hook up with someone or some group doing a backbacking/saddlebag tour in Quebec this Jan or Feb. I can make it any time and stay as long as you want. I'd be heading out Old Forge but will meet you anywhere along the way.

Hi, I'd like to hook up with someone or some group doing a backbacking/saddlebag tour in Quebec this Jan or Feb. I can make it any time and stay as long as you want. I'd be heading out Old Forge but will meet you anywhere along the way.

Mike,

We ride extensively in Quebec. Are you from NYC? I see your phone # is a NYC area code. We live over on Lake George. What is your riding style?

Shane

Head up I 87, on the last exit before the Canadian border get off and turn right, go 7 miles. You will be heading to Rouses Point. Call a minimun of 10 minutes before, so I can get my stuff ready, and the trailer hooked up. 518 569 6375.

George.

Head up I 87, on the last exit before the Canadian border get off and turn right, go 7 miles. You will be heading to Rouses Point. Call a minimun of 10 minutes before, so I can get my stuff ready, and the trailer hooked up. 518 569 6375.

George.

Now THAT is the kind of man I like to ride with. One who knows that the chores will always be there when you get back from riding! :good::yahoo:

Seriously, does anyone want to meet up and head to the HI on the 7th, Friday morning, and head back home on Sunday the 9th, December that is. I am chomping at the bit to see some groomed snow, but can't afford the fuel costs single handedly. I have room on the trailer for one more, heading north on I-87, leaving from the last american exit, which coincidentally is the name of a great tragically hip song. Let me know if you are interested.

I would almost consider going along, but I need would have to drive up to Old Forge from NYC first, then get to you. Too much driving for me for a short weekend. Sorry

Seriously, does anyone want to meet up and head to the HI on the 7th, Friday morning, and head back home on Sunday the 9th, December that is. I am chomping at the bit to see some groomed snow, but can't afford the fuel costs single handedly. I have room on the trailer for one more, heading north on I-87, leaving from the last american exit, which coincidentally is the name of a great tragically hip song. Let me know if you are interested.

George.

NOW there is a man that I'm VERY jealous of, please share some more info. I would like to get on the tag a long list, Jan / Feb time frame for me and good for up to 7 days of riding (I hope I can turn in that many kitchen passes at once) would leave out of Ithaca NY area. email is rfm2410@yahoo.com

Thanks

Bob

Anyone heading up this weekend? My buddy can't make it, gotta ride somewhere! :drinks:

Can't do it this week-end. I have tickets to see the HABS vs the Leafs @ the bell, Don Cherry will be in the building, can't miss the grapes. But next week-end I am heading no matter what, solo or not. If someone wants to plan a ride give me a shout!