Season Mileage

iceman

almost shy to say that.some of you could do that in one day !!

my best season in years!!

roughly 360 miles for me !!! :rolleyes:

jean-guy

I happen to have a better picture of that sled!

Haha!!

:yahoo:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3,200 on sled and ONLY 2,000 on truck to find snow. First time ever miles on sled is greater than truck. Fewer trips and more days during those trips works for me... :drinks:

When do the trail open again??? :good:

3,200 on sled and ONLY 2,000 on truck to find snow. First time ever miles on sled is greater than truck. Fewer trips and more days during those trips works for me... :drinks:

When do the trail open again??? :good:

Well...who says it all done? Want to head to the Chic Choc's?

aaaaaaaaaahhh!! merci !!! :)

jean-guy haaaaaaaaa!!!

\

Bienvenue Jean-Guy! (no translator...i am remembering haha)

Well...who says it all done? Want to head to the Chic Choc's?

Linda I was tempted to go to Valin with Ian but decided not to. :(

24 hours in truck for a bit of riding... =@

Motorcycle time... :drinks:

Only 3 rides this year :angry: , 5000klms.

Heh Jean-Guy is that a Summit sport 600 w/146" you're on? 2010 or 2011?

hi trailblazer !!

ya !!!2012 !!he should buy a 2013,if not already done !!

very happy with the gas mileage even when he ''bulldoze it ''for good !!!

even if i don t ride much,i liked that sled right at the beginning !!handling ,suspension,feel light ,like when it s bumpy !!bumps in the trail does nt exist with a sled like that for me !!when i m in a good mood ,i m an agressive ''minded '' rider !!

yaaaaaa!!!track is 146 ''......can you see it !!!ha!!ha!!ha!! :lol::lol:

jean-guy :drinks:

So if we are the 99%, can we orginanize a "Occupy Quebec" movement for next year?

Only 1500, poor year.

GutZ

That is my plan for next season to occupy Quebec. I don't plan on sleeping outside in a box though. The nice warm Delta will be just right!

Only got 1 trip in 1500 miles total for the year.

I am thinking of ordering my new sled there, then flying in say the first weekend of December and just follow the snow and ride till its all gone!

Less than 100 miles, you should be banned from the site till next winter...

hi scorpionbowl !!

always forgot about that,but i checked your pics of your season ender !!

great pics as usual !!.........and great video too !!

2200 miles for me and thats about normal.One thing that was different, Richard my buddy i've ridden with for the past 12 years we always have a little contest to see who rides the most miles .Richard always wins BUT He got remarried and i said at the beginning of the season he was going to have a hard time trying to get a way.He said no problem! Guess what i WON!!

Thanks Jean-Guy. I would like to take more pictures, but that would involve stopping, lol...

ya ,i understand that very clearly !!......but riding at 45 MPH ,it aint take that looooong to stop !!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :tease:

3150 for me, most of it in Northeast Quebec, missed 2 weekends when I ripped a big hole in the heat exchanger, overall a great winter, BUT it went way too fast, we would still be riding in a normal year -- :drinks:

2200 miles for me and thats about normal.One thing that was different, Richard my buddy i've ridden with for the past 12 years we always have a little contest to see who rides the most miles .Richard always wins BUT He got remarried and i said at the beginning of the season he was going to have a hard time trying to get a way.He said no problem! Guess what i WON!!

Well keep my number Snowfarmer...my riding buddy got married last summer, he (Bryce) and the wife just had a baby boy on Sunday and I told him he should sell his! Anyways...you are a great guide, fabulous rider and I just hope we ride again! Heck...might even have to go to Mekoos and pick up my boots! lol