Season Mileage

iceman

5,084 on the newly acquired low miles 2006 SDI which ran and rode perfect. Would have been more miles, but like Playhard, I only rode 4 times.

4900+ miles of classic smooth, not crowded Quebec trails, hardly any dirt spots, no mud except a couple plowed sanded logging roads.

With about 100 miles of whoops and nastiness all season (thats equal to about 1 average days worth of bumps in New Hampshire - LOL)

It was a very short season, but extremely nice conditions!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we ended with a bit less than 4000 miles (6400kms). It's around 1000kms less than our usual mileage but like some other said, it's a short season with very nice trail conditions...

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

It will be summer toys time soon.... :rolleyes:

DSC09908Large.jpg

Bye

Alain

Edited by towing

1237 mi. for the year. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. I'm a disgrace to snowmobilers everywhere. That being said, I enjoyed every f@ckin mile of it guys and gals. Even though it was a short season it sure was a fun one, wouldn't trade it for the world. My little brother Blake made his first trip to paradise and that made it even better. Have a great summer folks.

1237 mi. for the year. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. I'm a disgrace to snowmobilers everywhere. That being said, I enjoyed every f@ckin mile of it guys and gals. Even though it was a short season it sure was a fun one, wouldn't trade it for the world. My little brother Blake made his first trip to paradise and that made it even better. Have a great summer folks.

He said next season you better try and keep up with him!

Love,

Pops

Great Trails. Great Friends. Great Times.

Only trouble was.....it started wayyyy tooo late and ended way to soon.

Enjoyed the "mass ride-ins" like Clova and Causapscal. Many new friends and many good times.

5100 miles for me.

(As Bill would say, "that's nearly halfway to heaven"!)

Occupy Quebec will redistrubute the mileage from the elitist rider to the mileage impaired rider

That's seems fair, Ray. Although many of the "mileage impaired" are rather unsavoury.

I agree with Tim it ended way too early!!! Sitting here in Barbados working on a deal on a new sled! I just can't let Lisa see what sites I am on!!! LOL

Andy

Oh yeah 5400 & change.

Edited by Andyman

We had a really good year - just over 6,000 miles.

But the best part was all the old and new friends we met and rode with. That's what makes this sport so much fun. (Well, a fast sled doesn't hurt either.)

Sandi & Jack :drinks:

That's seems fair, Ray. Although many of the "mileage impaired" are rather unsavoury.

Enjoyed the "mass ride-ins" like Clova and Causapscal. Many new friends and many good times.

5100 miles for me.

Hi Timbo!!

I would have to say one of my highlights this year was meeting you guys on your big trip! I know I speak for the other 2 fellows too!! We had a wonderful time with you guys and would love to be 'included' in something similar next year!

Hope you have a wonderful summer!

Lindasledgirl

5100 miles for me.

Hey,

If can add the milage in from the ride you and Thad gave me, I'd be over 1500 for the year!!

Thanks Again!

GutZ