kelley blue book

Mid Range

• 2 weeks later...

Cuba?! Interesting. How was that?

Back to a 2-stroke? Why not a 1200? Although if I had to get a 2-stroke, it would be a 600 etec. Everything I've read about them is good and they get better gas mileage than comparable 4-strokes.

Back to a 2-stroke? Why not a 1200? Although if I had to get a 2-stroke, it would be a 600 etec. Everything I've read about them is good and they get better gas mileage than comparable 4-strokes.

looking at a lighter sled and these e-tecs are as good as a 4-stroke on gas apparently. Oil consumption looks good also. Like you said everything I've read about them is good. We see tons of brp upon the trails. Why not giving them a try??.

looking at a Renegade X. 600 or 800 not sure yet. BTW......gas is constantly on the rise here... $1.36/liters

........ it was my 6th trip to Cuba Rich, at an AI(all inclusive).......Amazing beaches,turquoise water, Cubans are very friendly people, weather was hot.It rained for 2 minutes the whole week. Temps in the upper 80's. People from Canada, England, Deutchland, Italy, Spain......etc.

looking at a lighter sled and these e-tecs are as good as a 4-stroke on gas apparently. Oil consumption looks good also. Like you said everything I've read about them is good. We see tons of brp upon the trails. Why not giving them a try??.

looking at a Renegade X. 600 or 800 not sure yet. BTW......gas is constantly on the rise here... $1.36/liters

........ it was my 6th trip to Cuba Rich, at an AI(all inclusive).......Amazing beaches,turquoise water, Cubans are very friendly people, weather was hot.It rained for 2 minutes the whole week. Temps in the upper 80's. People from Canada, England, Deutchland, Italy, Spain......etc.

I have a 600 etec and an 800 etec. The 600 is a little better obviously on gas/oil and if I am honest...its more than enough power. Just some times, when I was 'racing' a 1200 or something, I was a sled behind and couldn't pass so I bought the 800. I personally found the power difference huge and can say that I didn't need to 'pin it' to blow past when we were goofing around etc. But for the regular everyday riding, the 600 is amazing! I am now working on my trade in, and it will be the 800etec again.

Oh and I rode 6000 km with the new windshield that came on the 2012 mxz x that takes the wind away, and was cold once but only once. I usually switched up to a bigger shield and mirrors but held off this year to try it. No issues what so ever with being cold.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Linda

Cuba?! Interesting. How was that?

Vacation (Holiday) in Cuba not so easy for Americans . People from Canada sure seem to love the island though.

http://www.cubalinda.com/English/Sections/HowCubaUS.asp

Dooright if you want to go to Cuba it's easy. Fly from Canada and ask the Cuban immigration to not stamp your passport.

That's ok , I seem to only vacation in Quebec or Baja Mexico ..... Guess in need handlebars in my hands on vacation !

I have a 600 etec and an 800 etec. The 600 is a little better obviously on gas/oil and if I am honest...its more than enough power. Just some times, when I was 'racing' a 1200 or something, I was a sled behind and couldn't pass so I bought the 800. I personally found the power difference huge and can say that I didn't need to 'pin it' to blow past when we were goofing around etc. But for the regular everyday riding, the 600 is amazing! I am now working on my trade in, and it will be the 800etec again. Oh and I rode 6000 km with the new windshield that came on the 2012 mxz x that takes the wind away, and was cold once but only once. I usually switched up to a bigger shield and mirrors but held off this year to try it. No issues what so ever with being cold. Just my 2 cents worth! Linda

tanx for your input Linda