Forum Upgrade

rob

salut rob !!

looks like im going to need to register on something like photobucket..image shack ???

if you know about it a bit,let me know which one is the EASIEST to work with ???

i think it s going to be ''rock and roll '' to posts pics now ???

don t waste your time explaning about URL...this stuff come from another ''planet '' for me !!!haaaaaaaaaa!!

jean-guy :drinks:

salut rob !!

looks like im going to need to register on something like photobucket..image shack ???

if you know about it a bit,let me know which one is the EASIEST to work with ???

i think it s going to be ''rock and roll '' to posts pics now ???

don t waste your time explaning about URL...this stuff come from another ''planet '' for me !!!haaaaaaaaaa!!

Hi Groomer, It's the same as always, just attach the file at the bottom of the reply box.

post-3-0-54686300-1333217418_thumb.jpg

Hi Groomer, It's the same as always, just attach the file at the bottom of the reply box.

post-3-0-54686300-1333217418_thumb.jpg

hi ckf !!

big thanks for the info !!

i had nt seen that square on the bottom right...more reply options ...something like that !!

should work !! my concentration was up the middle of the ''page '' where the smileys are !!

thanks again !!

Don't make it difficult for "Groomer"..........we need his photos to keep us going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very happy !!it worked !!

should i celebrate tonight again ??? ...ha!!ha!!ha!!!

just to make a little test.this pic is with my old camera and on ckf's post pic with the new one !!

just to see if the size is different !!

jean-guy

Thanks!

File attachments are cool! Unless you have lots of server space, I'd limit the max file size to 300k. This forces users to keep the image size to 640x480.

This serves 2 purposes. Keeps the site speed up and prevents users from attaching large pictures that scroll off the screen.

I've applied this on the forums I administer

Mike

I got a question for Rob.

In the list of topics in the General Discussion board some have a star and a dot to the left of the title of the topic, also some are highlghted and some are not, could you define this for me.

Aswell, at what point does a topic get the amber highlghted box with hot written in it attached to the topic?

Thanks

JG

great work as usual ....!!!..but....

i received a few pm this week ,if your not concentrated much on the screen,its hard to see that red dot/button on the screen for pm !!

you should install a back up alarm to advise us !!!ha!!!ha!!ha!! sorry ,i could nt resist !!

and maybe all the smileys are nt working !!

have a nice day !!!

great work as usual ....!!!..but....

i received a few pm this week ,if your not concentrated much on the screen,its hard to see that red dot/button on the screen for pm !!

you should install a back up alarm to advise us !!!ha!!!ha!!ha!! sorry ,i could nt resist !!

and maybe all the smileys are nt working !!

have a nice day !!!

What red button? I am lost!

Linda

That would be at the top right of the page where you log in and sign out, to the left of your profile is a picture of a little bon homme, when your cursor hovers over it, it reads "Notifications". When you have a new PM the color of it will turn red.

JG