Your "FAV" Pic from last season.

Bill

Hey Mike......how did you reply to the above topic that was in the other thread ("New York city still standing") and post it in this one?

I can explain.... was half asleep...replied to a topic from another computer which required manually logging in...that combined with 5 hours of sleep after working a long day at the track dealing with signups and scoring races...Kids, DON'T try this at home.

Nice pictures, John and JG. Keep em coming!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These puppies are mesmerizing to me. Makes it hard to keep your eye on the trail...

I love seeing them too!! Funny how there so big and sometimes you don't see tham untill your on top of them and then they disaper just as quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup i know that place, met a lot of good people there, Oh and i distinctly remember one particular guy that forgot his suit, LOL so funny, i've heard of forgetting the mits or balaclava but the suit :shock: , man he must have been a ball of nerves when packing. LOL

Yup i know that place, met a lot of good people there, Oh and i distinctly remember one particular guy that forgot his suit, LOL so funny, i've heard of forgetting the mits or balaclava but the suit :shock: , man he must have been a ball of nerves when packing. LOL

I forgot my helmet once! Now I do a 'dress rehearsal' LOL! I know...and everyone here laughs too...especially when we don't have snow!

Linda

At least he did't forget the sled.

At least he did't forget the sled.

His bro should have forgot his.....lol

amateurs.....lol

I was so busy making sure the other two had all their stuff, prepping the sleds, prepping the Truck and Trailer, Getting the Medivac insurance, Activating the SPOT, arranging the hotels (Remeber "no rollaways on the Gaspe"), general planning, finding an air matress, building Racks to hold all the stuff, Wiring "Cool" lights...

yes I forgot my suit.

GutZ

I was so busy making sure the other two had all their stuff, prepping the sleds, prepping the Truck and Trailer, Getting the Medivac insurance, Activating the SPOT, arranging the hotels (Remeber "no rollaways on the Gaspe"), general planning, finding an air matress, building Racks to hold all the stuff, Wiring "Cool" lights...

yes I forgot my suit.

GutZ

Please no need to get defensive

Next year I'm sure at least 1 or both will return the favor

Do you mean forget their stuff? That's not what I need as a favor.....

I'm not defensive about it, unless you're looking start something, I got two big guys that owe me, if you need a talking to.....

That makes me think of my past life, do you live near Edison? I use to have to pick up some.... Olive Oil..... from Mr DiNucci

http://www.manta.com/g/mmfddnk/claude-dinucci

Later

GutZ