Mini Gathering on lake WALLENPAUPACK

crazysnow

OK ! On July 7 a Saturday weather permitting at 1 PM a couple of members are meeting on the water on lake Walllenpaupack in PA All are welcome the more the better should be a lot of fun.

we are meeting at a spot called Martn's Cove Any questions shoot me a PM.

CrazySnow !!! aka: John

Think i might bring my Grill

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you making fun of my grill , come on down and show me what you got that's better . Lol. All are welcome . I always go to Quebec let us show you how do we do it in the states. You might like it. !!! Trailblazer glad I met you. Later buddy.

OK ! On July 7 a Saturday weather permitting at 1 PM a couple of members are meeting on the water on lake Walllenpaupack in PA All are welcome the more the better should be a lot of fun.

we are meeting at a spot called Martn's Cove Any questions shoot me a PM.

CrazySnow !!! aka: John

Think i might bring my Grill

I have one of them one my 42 strike

Are you making fun of my grill , come on down and show me what you got that's better . Lol. All are welcome . I always go to Quebec let us show you how do we do it in the states. You might like it. !!! Trailblazer glad I met you. Later buddy.

Don't tempt him, John. He MIGHT build something for the event. I KNOW Trailblazer has connections....

What events do you have for us land folk? I could be tempted to bring my 4 wheeler...Its NY registered and insured for trail use. Believe PA recognizes NY - will look into this. My only concern is that my motocross club is hosting a practice/race that weekend and I'm needed for scoring and computer setup. With your gathering on a Saturday, I might be able to attend.

Oddly enough, I drove by your exit last week on my way to/from Baltimore. Its a fairly long drive to my exit on 84... Sorry for the blurry image.

post-1155-0-68441700-1337744248_thumb.jpg

Edited by hparaptor

Don't tempt him, John. He MIGHT build something for the event. I KNOW Trailblazer has connections....

What events do you have for us land folk? I could be tempted to bring my 4 wheeler...Its NY registered and insured for trail use. Believe PA recognizes NY - will look into this. My only concern is that my motocross club is hosting a practice/race that weekend and I'm needed for scoring and computer setup. With your gathering on a Saturday, I might be able to attend.

Oddly enough, I drove by your exit last week on my way to/from Baltimore. Its a fairly long drive to my exit on 84... Sorry for the blurry image.

Mike the land event is in Franconia NH July 21

But you could put some tires from one of those old Honda ATCs and float the quad in the lake?

GutZ

They float even with out them Gutz, check this out

This one is an Outlander just like Lindas'

And hparaptor remember Tom...well this is him standing on his Outlander just after he went through the ice with it. Even with him on it, it still floats. LOL

Oh and one other thing Mike, just keep that sproket in that you used to blow by my me in Duhamel and you'll have no problems hang'n with the guys at Lake Wallenpaupack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=SWWt9IC7mGs

Maybe i'll show up with the two Francois's. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJu7VcuRMQ

I have one of them one my 42 strike

Nice boat. Tuna tower? Or just Fly Bridge? What do you fish for with it?

"This one is an Outlander just like Lindas'

Let's hope I never have to see if mine floats lol!!

Nice boat. Tuna tower? Or just Fly Bridge? What do you fish for with it?

Thank you express with a tower. I keep it behing my place aprox 1 hr I can be in the Bahamas deep dropping for reef or sords etc. Or we fish off are coast for what ever. It is a pain on the inner coast it gets shallow

"This one is an Outlander just like Lindas'

Let's hope I never have to see if mine floats lol!!

This 3 person stuff :rofl:

Thanks, everyone.

Mike the land event is in Franconia NH July 21

For a single ride, the NH permit isn't cost effective for me. Too far away to justify weekend riding. If the PA conditions were suitable, this could have worked. Not a biggie, just looking into the feasibility.

They float even with out them Gutz, check this out

Oh and one other thing Mike, just keep that sproket in that you used to blow by my me in Duhamel and you'll have no problems hang'n with the guys at Lake Wallenpaupack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJu7VcuRMQ

What sprocket? That was Yamaha Power... Nothing special there, just something I've learned from you during the winter rides.

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. I hung out for a while today in Martin's Cove on Lake Wallenpaupack. What an amazing day of weather. Air temp 88F & the water temp was 73F. PERFECT!!

Looking forward to the gathering on July 7th.

Tom

Post a pic of your boat so I know what to look for. I hope to get the boat in the water next weekend. Too busy trying to catch up on work with all the dam rain! I knew I should have made it up there this weekend. My daughters Sweet 16 birthday today. I'll be at the mini gathering for sure.

MY GOODNESS!!! That is only 8 hours from my house!! I just googled it! Where is everyone staying? 8 hours is not too bad!!

HMMMMM Snowfarmer!! Where are you? Grab the wife, lets go! Ask Richard too! Bobhighmileage...are you going?

Groomer!! Pack a bag! I will bring a life jacket for you!

Hmmm...I will check at work tomorrow!

Lindasledgirl

Edited by lindasledgirl

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. I hung out for a while today in Martin's Cove on Lake Wallenpaupack. What an amazing day of weather. Air temp 88F & the water temp was 73F. PERFECT!!

Tom

Nice tom, it was a great day

MY GOODNESS!!! That is only 8 hours from my house!! I just googled it! Where is everyone staying? 8 hours is not too bad!!

HMMMMM Snowfarmer!! Where are you? Grab the wife, lets go! Ask Richard too! Bobhighmileage...are you going?

Groomer!! Pack a bag! I will bring a life jacket for you!

Hmmm...I will check at work tomorrow!

Lindasledgirl

Linda I have a place in driftwood pa. More then welcome to stay with us luke (the dog) doug, elizabeth, and my wife Andrea. Bring friends lots of bedrooms.

Edited by rmk

Linda I have a place in driftwood pa. More then welcome to stay with us luke (the dog) doug, elizabeth, and my wife Andrea. Bring friends lots of bedrooms.

Thanks so much RMK!! I will see who is interested and get back to you!

Hi Everyone,

Tom

Yea what boat is yours, we were in Martins all weekend. Great weather and the water waas warm. I have a 05 Blue Rinker cuddy.

Post a pic of your boat so I know what to look for. I hope to get the boat in the water next weekend. Too busy trying to catch up on work with all the dam rain! I knew I should have made it up there this weekend. My daughters Sweet 16 birthday today. I'll be at the mini gathering for sure.

Went down to Karin's Cove to look for you Jim...

Edited by Phil 1

Thanks so much RMK!! I will see who is interested and get back to you!

Oh Boy !!!! This may not be such a mini Gathering :friends::drinks: the more the better. 8) lol Edited by crazysnow

But you could put some tires from one of those old Honda ATCs and float the quad in the lake?

GutZ

Gutz? i have seen you try that. it never worked out right and i was the one who had to push it home....