Winter Gathering 2013

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooms are full!!

I just got caught too, waiting for confirmation from others now has left me with no room at the Delta, no one to blame but myself. On the flip side found another hotel just 10klms driving distance from the Delta, sled trail leads to it too and they have a locked garage for sleds, so for those of you who have not reserved, reserve quickly big hockey tounement in town and all the rooms are disappearing quickly. I had to take a smokers room 'cause no more nonsmokers left. Here's the link

http://www.lasagueneenne.com/

good luck

JG

I just got caught too, waiting for confirmation from others now has left me with no room at the Delta, no one to blame but myself. On the flip side found another hotel just 10klms driving distance from the Delta, sled trail leads to it too and they have a locked garage for sleds, so for those of you who have not reserved, reserve quickly big hockey tounement in town and all the rooms are disappearing quickly. I had to take a smokers room 'cause no more nonsmokers left. Here's the link

http://www.lasagueneenne.com/

good luck

JG

At least you got a pool !!!! :crazy:

cant wait to get up there. hope Gutz has my sled fixed and read for me to break...i meen ride. i know that No-Hair and my self would love to ride from here (lower Mass.) up there. we just dont get the snow we used to.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone planning on leaving from the St. Raymond area on Friday January 18th?I

Linda

Linda, i am leaving with/in a group of 8 from Le Roquemont in St.Raymond friday morning heading up the 23 to the Gathering, there is two women in my group.

http://www.roquemont.com/welcome.html

Linda, i am leaving with/in a group of 8 from Le Roquemont in St.Raymond friday morning heading up the 23 to the Gathering, there is two women in my group.

I think that is where we are staying!!??? Snowfarmer? Is that it?

How lucky are we??? So now there are a bunch of us...oh my its going to be so much fun!

Promise not to talk too much lol :rofl:

Linda,I am also leaving from the same spot with a group of 3 that Friday morning,its a fun ride from there and not that long of a ride.

Sounds great!! I think we better get name tags!! I will be so cunfused!!

Does anyone know if there is a skidoo dealer close to the Gathering? I might put an order in for some oil.

The place has a nice bar too !

NO DRINKING FOR ME lol..I am too young!

How lucky are we??? So now there are a bunch of us...oh my its going to be so much fun!

Promise not to talk too much lol :rofl:

Sounds great!! I think we better get name tags!! I will be so cunfused!!

Does anyone know if there is a skidoo dealer close to the Gathering? I might put an order in for some oil.

NO DRINKING FOR ME lol..I am too young!

Linda

How much and what kind of oil do you need? I'll get it for you as I'll pass by the dealer several times the week before the Gatherin

Bill

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Hi Bill,

I really appreciate that!

Can you get me a 4 litre jug and two one litre containers of full synthetic oil?

Thanks a bunch!

Linda

Are you going to be there too Phil?

I don't believe so, we are planning on leaving from Shawinigan area Sunday, will be at the Gathering Friday.

Edited by Phil 1

Is anyone planning on leaving from the St. Raymond area on Friday January 18th?I

Linda

Linda and Trailblazer......I am leaving from there too......group of 4..... 3 guy's and a Gal .....so it will be the "gathering before "THE" gathering!

Linda and Trailblazer......I am leaving from there too......group of 4..... 3 guy's and a Gal .....so it will be the "gathering before "THE" gathering!

Wow!! This is going to be great!! I wonder how many rooms they have there lol!! I have a feeling we might have them all!

How many miles is the trip the next day again? lol