Winter Gathering 2013

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys ,

I'm working with Bill to make this work , I gave bill a PM telling him I have something in the works to try save him some work , I been looking around for something to the put the logo on that would work for us snowmobilers after looking at a lot of stuff I think still is really Nice !!!

please let us know what you think any ideas would help. Thanks Crazy and Bill. lol

This is the Klim YUKON Pullover. its Not cheap around $ 129.99 bucks US. without the Embroidery ,after the Big East powersports show i will have some PICS and i will post them so you can see what it looks like.

AGAIN any ideas let us know !!!!! :clapping:

Hi Guys ,

I talked with the guy at the embroidery shop yesterday the problem with KLIM is that they won't sell him anything unless he's a motorsports shop, so if you would like the pullover your going to have to buy it and send it to me and I have no problem getting the embroidery done for you , I'm looking into some other options that the shop has I'll try and post more pics this weekend.

Thanks CrazySnow !!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Ok i'm making progress , here's some pics of what will be on the front and back.

This will be on the front

By the way I picked up the Yukon pullover this weekend at the show it is very "NICE"

This will be on the back

Thanks Guys I hope this helps I am getting one done and when it's done I post some Pics.

CrazySnow !!!

I stopped at the Embroidery Shop the other day to see what cost of having your screen name put on the shirts would be. Gal told me it would cost another $5. Those who ordered please let me know if you would like that added to the shirt you ordered.

I stopped at the Embroidery Shop the other day to see what cost of having your screen name put on the shirts would be. Gal told me it would cost another $5. Those who ordered please let me know if you would like that added to the shirt you ordered.

Bill where would the embroidered screen name be positioned on the shirt?

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. Gutz.... Who's the fatty who needs the 2xl? :p

Are most people riding in to the Gathering or are you trailering in? Snowfarmer and I and maybe a couple of others are starting to plan. Where are you coming from and where are you going to and how are you getting there?

We are of course coming from the west...I bet nobody is farther west than me here in Sarnia!

Any thoughts or is it too early still?

Linda

Trailblazer...I am looking at the map right now. Snowfarmer and I, along with 2 other possibles are going to make a plan soon too!

If you and Crazysnow are leaving from Shawinagn what would be your route?

Route depends on what day we start. Looking for tuesday Jan 15th to be the first day of riding. This allows for a lot of options & miles before pulling in to the Delta on friday afternoon.