Winter Gathering 2013 Roster

Saguenay Bill

well i call her Anna. my son calls her mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama mama. you guys know i did get a hair cut right? (witch did clog up indy's clipers) but im growing it back out for winter. she rides ok for someone that never has riden befor. i do hope that there pass ports come through with out a problem. i am realy excited to bring them up there to meet everyone. Also to show off the culture (if you will) of the area. As anyone from lower New England will tell you rideing down here gets harder and harder every year. but up there its a way of life. i look forword to the drive up the as part of the adventure.. it realy is great. so i am excited to shair that with them. so few of us (snowmobielers) get it. rideing in Quebec is like nothing els....hmmm but then agean.. i dont like crowed trails.. maybe i wont bring them..

oh ya.. is there a spell check for this? :p

we will let her pick it if she wants to. that the fun of it.

• 4 weeks later...

My nick name at home is " Lucky Linda". I am on my way to Quebec right now. Mild weather today maybe a little tomorrow but then after that it will get cold and some fresh snow will arrive. No need for any worrying.... I have my " snow dance" boots on.

I have a spare sled on board should Groomer find a way up to the St. come area where we leave from Thursday morning! Gear and boots too! Just need to find someone to groom tq5 and get on the road!

See everyone soon!

Linda

Dance real hard Lucky Linda, the lake behind my house, the one I have to cross, has half water half snow on the ice. Tomorrow with warm temps and rain 5-10 mm the lake will be gone and I will have to trailer, so dance your heart out dear 'cause we really want to leave from the yard.

My nick name at home is " Lucky Linda". I am on my way to Quebec right now. Mild weather today maybe a little tomorrow but then after that it will get cold and some fresh snow will arrive. No need for any worrying.... I have my " snow dance" boots on.

I have a spare sled on board should Groomer find a way up to the St. come area where we leave from Thursday morning! Gear and boots too! Just need to find someone to groom tq5 and get on the road!

See everyone soon!

Linda

Snow dance boots? Danseurs at the gathering? Now I find out!

Well, Jackstraw and crew will be headed out tomorrow, launching out of Shawinigan. Me and my buddy Eric will be leaving at 5am to meet up with Phil1, Shane, Crazysnow and Florida Snowman for the ride to the gathering via Val dor and Chibougamau. If all goes well we will see ya Friday night at the Delta :drinks:

Made it to St.Come area tonight . Lindas here. Temps anywhere from 5-9 celcius. Went for a ride over to Reale Masse for dinner.Soft conditions . Suppose to hook up with Towing for a ride but looks like it will only be lunch. Weather forcast not good for sunday. Monday looks better!