Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-771-0-86312200-1345333875_thumb.jpg

Not much to go on with that pic, but I'll try. How about at the intersection of 345 & 360? Picture taken on 345 and 360 is in the upper left of the pic? And the birds name is Timoose?

saint donat little better pic for ya. Edited by rmk

Those are some beautiful sleds at the pump in Albertville, JG!!

Can't wait to be back there this January.

timbo

hi timbo !!

ha!!ha!!specially the one on the left side !!!haaaaaaaa!!

sadly ,you have the wrong answer !!

if there s a way for you to make the pic bigger......the answer is between the 2 doors on the garage on the other side of the street !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Does the place have a name? I know I've seen a bunch of sleds there.

hi scorpionbowl !!

according to the pics i had posted long time ago on an another thread......should be ''refuge castor ''.......beaver shelter !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Trailblazer,

That looks like the gas station/restaurant/depanneur in Kitchtassik, between Val D'Or & Mont Laurier.

The trail that leads out of town towards Val D'Or has the "roller coaster" ride shortly thereafter

Don't slam the metal frame door, it was pretty loose last season

Trailblazer,

That looks like the gas station/restaurant/depanneur in Kitchtassik, between Val D'Or & Mont Laurier.

The trail that leads out of town towards Val D'Or has the "roller coaster" ride shortly thereafter

Don't slam the metal frame door, it was pretty loose last season

Nice work Je me Souviens,

This has been a much needed gas stop if you are riding up from Mt.laurier or Maniwaki heading to Val d'Or as it is a 200klms stretch from La Domaine, the last gas stop to the south. Last year as i was passing through i saw there was a hunting outfitter called la Veryredre just south of the Joncas intersection that was open to provide services for sledders riding through that stretch. I believe they were about 15 klms off the beat'n path but if your sled is good for the 200k stretch and you're not thirsty then you're good to make it up to indian reserve.

JG