New Tow Vehicle!

MrGutz

Sort of.....

It's more reliable and has been in the shop less than the 09 SS, better on gas, insurance is lower, I just need to leave by early-mid December to make it to the HI/DS by the gathering date.... Dan and Dave can ride on their sleds the whole way!

Just thought it was funny looking, enjoy!

GutZ

post-24-0-12703900-1352732330_thumb.jpg

Gutz put some skis on the front and traxs in the back and your good to go !!! And will save you some dinner just in case you don't make it there on time. At the " Garthering " lol. Oh yeah you won't Be able to do any water skipping. Ha Ha !!!

well there would be plenty of space on there to change Min Gutz if need be... heck we could bring the little stainless steel fire pit and have a cook out on the way up. or just put some dogs on No Hairs HOT DOGGER! anyone els hungry? lol

I'm liking that ride !! But I think the tractor might take it . lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got chains for the tires and wheel weights!!

I'll pull that thing all over!! untill the driver shows up.....

But infact that is what "No-Hair" wants, I was looking at a company in Fla that makes them.

Later

GutZ

Speaking of tow vehicles....I was just updating my Christmas wish list!

The back of that truck looks like a Chev.....it appears your tastes are starting to mature! Maybe you are just recognizing the finer things in life.

Edited by smclelan

that is just what he wants. hmmmm its very nice. better then your lawn mower