Found this in SledMagazine.com

artcat900

Buyers of select new, non-current Arctic Cat snowmobiles bought during the month of November will be given a helping hand to kick off their season thanks to the company`s innovative FCMQ trail permit reimbursement promotion.

Snowmobilers who purchase a new and eligible 2010, 2011 or 2012 Arctic Cat between November 1st and 30th, 2012, will be entitled to a full reimbursement on their purchase of a FCMQ annual trail permit. Eligible members will simply have to provide Arctic Cat with a proof of purchase for both the sled and permit and the company will issue a cheque for $280.

The Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) wishes to commend and thank Arctic Cat for launching this exciting program, an initiative designed to promote trail permit sales and help fund our 32,000+ km trail system.

For additional details, please visit your local Arctic Cat dealer.

This is great news!! BRP had for three years the Million Dollar Club program where money was put back into the hands of the clubs and now Arctic Cat has this program in PQ. I think it is great when the manufacturers are truly showing their support of organized snowmobiling!!

I think this is great!!

Too bad I purchased my left over in March :(

No thanks, Meow. Friends don't let friends ride Arctic Cat.

Meow. !!!! I must say for the first time in my life I wish I owned a cat. Lol.

Be Careful what you wish for Crazysnow. lol.

Edited by iceman

Is there any truth that Poo, Cat and Yamis warrantys are void across the border? It would be ironic that Cat gives you a season pass for QC and when you break down trhe warranty is no good until your in the states.

Not sure if this qualifies for a warranty issue but never the less...

I had a friend from CT that heard of a recall on his Polaris touring but was told at his local dealer they hadn't heard of it or possible was not being honored in the states, so i invited him to bring the sled to my local dealer and they honored the recall for him. Hmmm.....and where is Polaris made?

I also know for a fact that i have a few friends (Canadians,Quebecers) have bought there sleds from south of the border, Yamaha and BRP, their warranties ended when they were registered in Canada.

Just my 2 cents

JG

A Canadian cannot buy a ski doo (BRP) in the US. (and yes, I am aware of the ways people get around it....but the dealers there can't sell to Canadians)

BTW This same program is being offered to the OFSC this season aswell. My sources tell me Quebec and Ontario are a test market this winter. Hopefully this is a sign of bigger things to come.

Whenever you see the manufacturers partnering with organized snowmobiling like this, it is a good thing for everyone.

Thanks Arctic Cat!!