Thanksgiving Rides

scorpionbowl

Crazy...do you have your sled? I have mine, but its still naked. Next week...all the 'extras'. Are you still getting the GPS?

No sled yet !!! But I feel naked without a sled Lol !!! I'm not happy I want a sled in my garage , soon I hope

And yes getting the GPS.

Horn's ? Good luck...

Ok you two! Is that code...I have no idea what you are talking about? Horns?

Crazy...I am going to put a USB in the glove box to charge phones and cameras etc.

Phil I was just thinking of you that's so funny. Lol. I'm not worry. It's all good

Don't give me the jinx.

No jinx...hope it comes in soon...Get it in the box don't let them touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy...I am going to put a USB in the glove box to charge phones and cameras etc.

Linda: Horns is the dealer name, I've had other than good results from them. I suggested John steer clear but he didn't listen...

No jinx...hope it comes in soon...Get it in the box don't let them touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda: Horns is the dealer name, I've had other than good results from them. I suggested John steer clear but he didn't listen...

Ahhh....well you see now, I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what the 'horns' were....and crazy has horns on his signature devil with that 2 stroke thing...I am glad I asked ! lol

thanks for straightening that out!

Linda

Sounds like good idea Linda .

=@:rofl: !!!!!!! Phil I'm not going to let them do anything I'm doing everything myself !!! nothing to hard studs and accessories should be Fine !!!!

Sounds like good idea Linda .

=@:rofl: !!!!!!! Phil I'm not going to let them do anything I'm doing everything myself !!! nothing to hard studs and accessories should be Fine !!!!

I just picked my sleds up 'naked' and took them to another dealer for the 'dressings' . :shock:

Horn's ? Good luck...

Bit of a drive for you but Kurtz Kawasaki in Watsontown is a wonderful family owned dealership. Excellent prices and service open late everyday except Sunday. (of course I say this assuming you ride Ski Doo)

Gobble Gobble!

OMG!!! BEHAVE!! lol The sled is waiting to get dressed! Not me!! Studs and knee pads on the sled! Not the rider! Sakes alive! lol

LOL

Linda

I just picked my sleds up 'naked' and took them to another dealer for the 'dressings' . :shock:

I've heard of tricks used to get a lower price...but picking up a sled naked has got to top the list. Had that been me, I would have been thrown out... :crazy:

On the other hand, I've learned from experience a dozen or so apple cider doughnuts always helps...

Edited by hparaptor